What does my dream about Cover really mean?
Only the real true about dream, where you have seen various combinations with Cover. All symbols of dream are collected from different sources and cultures, so, please, select, adapt and interpret, how it fits best for you:
- To dream someone covering table: Economy in the household does distress
- Do it yourself: light impending illness.
Explanation & Definition:
Cover – to place something over or upon, so as to protect or conceal.
Synonyms of cover
verb: blanket, board up, bury, bush up, cache, camouflage, canopy, cap, carpet, cloak, clothe, coat, conceal, cover up, crown, curtain, daub, disguise, do on the sly, dress, eclipse, encase, enclose, enfold, ensconce, enshroud, envelop, hood, house, invest, layer, mantle, mask, obscure, overcast, overlay, overspread, protect, put on, screen, secrete, set on, shade, shield, shroud, stash, superimpose, superpose, surface, veil; related terms: spread over, frost, frost, daub, smear, roof, mulch, turf, bank, carpet, board up, bedaub, besmear, bark, coat, surface, butter, wallpaper, paper, canvas, wax, bread, blinker, blindfold, aluminise, aluminize, crown, sheet, uncover, expose.
Extras (sources, descriptions, references, external links):
- Explanation of Cover is based on many independent sources about dreams. That covers different views of New Age Interpreters, visions of Ancient Times Diviners and even Old Prophecies of Archaic Civilizations. The most remarkable names of these Seers are Oracles of Egypt, Akashwani of India, Artemidorus Daldianus of Greece, Muhammad Ibn Sirin (Muslim prophet), Gustavus Hindman Miller (Christian interpreter), Sigmund Freud (Jewish atheists, father of psychoanalysis), Carl Jung (Jewish psychiatrist);
- Short explanation of word/s is gathered from public dictionaries;
- Complete definition of word/s Cover is picked from Wikipedia and this is just a fragment of whole article. To see more, please, visit page dedicated for Cover on Wikipedia.