Live search on page
To dream that you pull something, it is reflection of active actions in waking life. The dreamer may be alerted by the dream that he proceed in a given situation to act. If he in a dream is trying to pull, then he shall take decisions on a project. If he moved, he may have the impression of having to yield to external pressures. May require additional efforts to get something done. Also, the object which moves in a dream, or the means by which it does this can be important. Pulling (usually a car) has announced a lot of effort, for which you can hardly expect thanks and reward, whether you can elude them, but you need to recognize only from the individual life circumstances. If others pull something, you will probably need helpers or benefit from the efforts of others, without having done much.
In daily life, the dreamer is “dragged around” perhaps by his feelings and does not feel capable to resist. In the dream, this can be pulled through to be expressed. You may think having to put up with something and can’t oppose it.
At a certain stage of spiritual development, provides a feeling of being pulled in a certain direction. It is conceivable that the dreamer feels pressured to do certain things without knowing what drives him.
- To pull a thread through a needle’s eye: a little flirtation will occur and merge glad heart;
- Pull something with difficulty on the road: indicates concerns and a serious threat to progress;
- To pull wagon, cart or car: brings hard work & reward will be bad;
- To pull yourself: you should now make a call sequence or to rouse itself to action at last.
- Pull: hard work will bring you forward.
* See also dreams about rope, car, bridle and other similar dreams.
* Pull – a force drawing someone or something in a particular direction & exert force on (someone or something), typically by taking hold of them, in order to move or try to move them toward oneself or the origin of the force.
* pulled, pulls, pulling & Synonyms: verb: draw, drag, tug, haul, pluck, lug, stretch; noun: tug, draw, traction, draught, attraction.