Live search on page
Warning Soaping usually associated with falsehood and deceit. To see that somebody is soaped this shows that somebody wants to harm you for personal interest. To soap yourself – this is a warning that you must beware of dishonest people.
- Ability if soap your hands in a dream – This dream shows that you will be able easily to take advantage of others;
- No worries if lathering yourself – When you are soaping yourself in the dream, signifies that you will avoid dangers;
- Popularity if woman soaps herself – This dream indicates that she will be popular among men;
- Unpleasant event if man soaps himself – This means that he will get into unfavorable events;
- Warning if to be lathered – This dream is a sign that you have to beware of insidiousness, not to be deceived.
- Clear thoughts if soap yourself - This dream shows that you want to clear your mind and thoughts;
- New start if wash hands with soap – In the dream you wash your hands with soap, this signifies that you want to start something new in your life;
- Warning if somebody washes with soap – This dream signifies that you may be involved into inglorious affairs, you have to be attentive;
- Cleaning sins if soap yourself – This is a sign that you want to wash some of your sins or bad actions;
- Clean yourself if lather head – In the dream you soap your head, this signifies that you want to make cleanliness in your thoughts;
- Cheating if be soaped – In the dream you are soaped this indicates that you cheat yourself.
Definition of Soap:
A substance able to mix with both oil and water, used for cleaning, often in the form of a solid bar or in liquid form, derived from fats or made synthetically.
In chemistry, soap is a salt of a fatty acid. Soaps are mainly used as surfactants for washing, bathing, and cleaning, but they are also used in textile spinning and are important components of lubricants. Soaps for cleansing are obtained by treating vegetable or animal oils and fats with a strongly alkaline solution. Fats and oils are composed of triglycerides; three molecules of fatty acids are attached to a single molecule of glycerol.
Synonyms of soap
verb: lather; related terms: bar soap, castile soap, cleaner, cleanser, cleansing agent, liquid soap, leather soap, saddle soap, soap flakes, built-soap powder, soap powder, washing powder, green soap, soft soap, bath soap, face soap, toilet soap; forms of verb soap: soaps – 3rd person singular present; soaping – present participle; soaped – past tense; soaped – past participle.