Live search on page
Soaping usually associated with falsehood and deceit. Lathers you want someone to harm you for personal gain, be soaped yourself – one must beware of dishonest people to go to the glue.
- to soap your hands in a dream: you will be able to easily take advantage of others;
- soaping yourself: to expose dangers;
- lathered themselves: you beware of trickery, not to be deceived.
- There isn’t any explanation of dream in Hinduism.
- you will take advantage of others;
- be soaped: you will cheated yourself.
Explanation & Definition:
A substance able to mix with both oil and water, used for cleaning, often in the form of a solid bar or in liquid form, derived from fats or made synthetically.
In chemistry, soap is a salt of a fatty acid. Soaps are mainly used as surfactants for washing, bathing, and cleaning, but they are also used in textile spinning and are important components of lubricants. Soaps for cleansing are obtained by treating vegetable or animal oils and fats with a strongly alkaline solution. Fats and oils are composed of triglycerides; three molecules of fatty acids are attached to a single molecule of glycerol.
Synonyms of soap
verb: lather; related terms: bar soap, castile soap, cleaner, cleanser, cleansing agent, liquid soap, leather soap, saddle soap, soap flakes, built-soap powder, soap powder, washing powder, green soap, soft soap, bath soap, face soap, toilet soap; forms of verb soap: soaps – 3rd person singular present; soaping – present participle; soaped – past tense; soaped – past participle.