Live search on page
A period of many tests and changes will be adjusted, which is followed by a happy love affair.
- Has nothing to do with the physical deformity.
- Lobe (the back) can display sexual needs or promise of success.
- If you look at yourself with a hump, which should also indicate good health.
- Who is a hump in the dream, which hopes to bring a backpack full of happiness to go home.
- And who sees a hunchback, should endeavor to walk in and not too much to criticize the mistakes of others.
A symbol of “the burden of life” that is hard to bear and prevents the back. Anyone suffering from existential angst, “kowtowing” to the (own) security and does not determine the effort, “almost” stand for other people. Meaning of the dream: take (unnecessary) from ballast relieve yourself with more confidence and make you look strong at last for what you really want. You have to adapt and “suffer gladly!” (Or annoy you often have such a hump people in your life and he is a burden to you.)
- understand sexually when women dreamed of humpback;
- see a hunchback: predicts unexpected setbacks;
- others see with it: exhorts to the satisfaction of caution, you will gain an advantage;
- speak with one or have to do: happiness in a speculation or lottery;
- be bumpy: happiness and superiority; good health.
- you have no reason to complain, because you will succeed.
- see yourself with a hump: big win;
- see hunchback: you gain benefits.
Explanation & Definition:
Large whalebone whale with long flippers noted for arching or humping its back as it dives.
The humpback whale (Megaptera novaeangliae) is a species of baleen whale. One of the larger rorqual species, adults range in length from 12–16 metres (39–52 ft) and weigh approximately 36,000 kilograms (79,000 lb). The humpback has a distinctive body shape, with unusually long pectoral fins and a knobbly head. It is an acrobatic animal, often breaching and slapping the water. Males produce a complex song, which lasts for 10 to 20 minutes and is repeated for hours at a time. The purpose of the song is not yet clear, although it appears to have a role in mating.
Synonyms of humpback
noun: humpback whale, Megaptera novaeangliae; plural: humpback whales, Megaptera novaeangliaes; related terms: baleen whale, whalebone whale, genus Megaptera, Megaptera.