Live search on page
- Instinct & Appetite; Threat & Loyalty.
- What instincts are a threat to me? Who or what is my instinctive loyalty?
Wolf symbolizes aggressive impulses, instincts and desires, which can be dangerous, if dreamer has not mastered it better. Commonly it is understood as a reference to an external threat or a hostile people.
The wolf is a very dangerous animal. In the dream, he appears as a sign of recklessness, aggressiveness and impulsiveness. The wolf in the dream points to the irrepressible point in us, the second self, with which we are in constant struggle, on the stress state of the soul. Dreaming of wolves should induce us to come with ourselves to the pure self. Personified this animal could be a man that benefits ourselves only if we do not become enemies with him.
- In general: with the internal drives is a difficult fight in progress, have a thieving employees, also divulges trade secrets;
- To hear the howl: your conspiracy will be investigated;
- To look into wolf or to see one: applies to false, hypocritical friends. Dreamer should not to make enemies, since it would be a very uncomfortable opponent;
- To be followed by a wolf: means danger;
- To be attacked by one: friend will cause many difficulties to you;
- To track, follow, trace or pursue a wolf: you will overcome all threats;
- Try to kill wolf or to see killed wolf: you turn off treacherous opponents, who want to embarrass you.
- The wolf means a greedy rulers.
- Dream of fighting with a wolf: you will have a dispute;
- If the dreamer kills wolf: he is a powerful person & he will destroy his opponents;
- If the wolf grabbed or bitten him: he will have to endure violence and pain of an unjust and greedy enemy;
- To see wolves in a pack: you will be influenced by evil, greedy people;
- Also dreaming of pack of wolves: you has to deal with sneaky friends, which are preparing to attack you;
- To listen how wolf or wolves howl: your enemies will take you to the event;
- To see very large pack or many packs of wolves: you have more enemies than friends.
- To see: you’re in danger and you will have to endure severe anger;
- To be pursued by wolf or pack of wolves: you’re not well-disposed & you have a mortal enemy;
- To listen howling wolves: you shall not listen to the gossip of the neighbors, you will be under pressure from all sides;
- To beat wolf in dream: you will overcome your enemies.
Denise Lynn (short):
Short interpretation of wolf in dreams by Denise Lynn
Wolf symbolizes society and public duty; Also, it shows concern about the family or suggests care for the family.
Wolf can indicate the need for more care and support.
Wolf also shows fear, especially – the fear of being squeezed into a corner.
Wolf in sexual aspect stands for inappropriate coquettish behavior.
Denise Lynn (detailed):
Detailed interpretation of wolf in dreams by Denise Lynn
Wolves have very strong sense of family (pack). They are together all the time – they hunt together, they raise their young puppies together and they have a very strong sense of hierarchy.
In North America isn’t known any single case of death of a human in an attack by a wild wolf (although in Europe and Asia it sometimes happened). As a rule, the wolves are not aggressive at all and clashes between members of the pack are extremely rare.
You should ask yourself: do I feel support of my family? Maybe I need to balance my personal needs and interests of my family? In this case, wolf is a clear sign that shows your relationship with family and your feelings for family. This sign maybe tells you that you need more love and emotional support. And sometimes for some people the wolf in the dream can be a symbol of fear.
Mayan dream interpretations about Wolf
If the wolf’s mouth or jaws is in blood, then very soon you will have a loyal and reliable friend.
To make this happen, draw on the wall with yellow paint circle and draw triangle in it.
If the wolf is asleep, then soon your enemies will start to act and none of your friends will be able to help and to protect you.
To protect yourself, draw on each nail a thin red stripe. And before you go out from your home, throw over your right shoulder one coffee bean for one week.
Wolf interpretation from russian dream book
To dream wolf symbolizes very strong enemy. To dream pack of wolves symbolizes many strong enemies.
Wolf interpretation from Noblemen’s dreambook by N. Grishin
- Wolf can be interpreted as:
- The enemy, which will join the fight;
- Suicidal soul;
- Your greed, avarice, lust for acquisitiveness; The damage might be induced by these personality qualities;
- Enemies and fights.
- To hear the howling wolves – the loneliness and the need of someone.
- To see wolfpack – a clash with the enemy.
- To be in a pack of wolves – a threat.
- To dream rapidly running wolfpack – the damage from enemies.
- To hunt wolves – you will access the conspiracy against you and you will crack it.
- To kill the wolf – you will reach a victory over the enemy.
- To eat wolf’s meat in dream – is a good omen, a favorable circumstances.
- To catch a wolf or to have one or to tame a wolf – there is a chance to become the object of ridicule or to get in a ridiculous position.
- Wolf – may symbolize business with greedy man.
Wolf dream interpretation by L. G. Shereminskaya
Wolf in dream definitely indicates the enemy. But if you dream that you kill a wolf – in reality you will overcome your enemies.
Wolf meaning in dreams by Romani people
Dreaming of wolf symbolizes strength and independence.
The New Family dreambook
- If you had a wolf, then this dream shows that among your staff is careless and irresponsible person.
- To kill a wolf in a dream – in reality you will cope with some tricky enemies.
- To hear the howl of a wolf – you need to expose someone’s plot and defeat it in the face of fierce competition.
Chinese dream interpretation by Zhou Gong
- Ferocious wolf is stationary – presages a happy meeting with the official person;
- Jackals, wolves and fierce dogs – indicates thieves and robbers;
- If wolf devours meat on the foot - suggests unfavorable position.
Antique French dreambook
Wolf interpretations comes from old French dreambook
- Dreaming of wolf in general – means a quick deal with a cruel and treacherous person;
- If wolf bites you in the dream – this is a warning and it means illness and loss.
- To defeat wolf in dream – a sign of great success and wealth.
- To dream a pack of wolves -foretells long year of suffering.
Meanings of wolf in dreams by Hasse
- To see wolf in dream – foretells the transfer of a strong burst of anger;
- To hear the howl of a wolf in dream – suggests that you will be warned of the danger;
- To be pursued by wolf or wolves in dream – shows a mortal enemy.
Interpretations of wolf in dreams by Azara
- The bite of the wolf – indicates risk;
- The hunting of the wolf – shows opening of the conspiracy;
- The kill of the wolf – means the death of an enemy.
Meanings and interpretations by Indian people (indigenous North American culture and religion)
Kindness, power, smart, evasive, protective, distinctive, compassionate, loyal, loyalty, perseverance, care, pathfinding, love, southern soul path.
The wolf is associated with the medicine wheel in the inner position of the southern path and soul of love. Wolves are very social animals that live in packs with firmly established traditions and limitations. Wolves look for is usually a partner or a partner for life. It has long been the wolf is an integral part of the human imagination, where he appears as the lone wolf or a symbol of the wilderness and the wild portions of the people. Wolves were once widespread throughout the world, would stand close to extinction and are now returning slowly. Earthy tribes had great respect for wolves, because they have such a strong sense of family and hunt only old and sick members of a species.
Your relationship with your family and community, and the loving side of your nature, your feelings of intimacy.
An aggressive man who persistently pursues its objectives at the expense of others; werewolf, a name.
A protective animal that you can teach something about love and family.
Please, see also meaning of predator, carnivore and animals…
Explanation & Definition:
Wolf is a wild carnivorous mammal. It is the biggest member of the dog family. Wolves are living and hunting in packs.
The gray wolf or grey wolf (Canis lupus), often known simply as the wolf, is the largest extant wild member of the Canidae family. Though once abundant over much of Eurasia, North Africa and North America, the gray wolf inhabits a reduced portion of its former range due to widespread destruction of its territory, human encroachment, and the resulting human-wolf encounters that sparked broad extirpation. Even so, the gray wolf is regarded as being of least concern for extinction by the International Union for Conservation of Nature, when the entire gray wolf population is considered as a whole. Today, wolves are protected in some areas, hunted for sport in others, or may be subject to population control or extermination as threats to livestock, people, and pets.
Synonyms of wolf
verb: devour, gobble, raven; plural: wolves; wolf as verb: wolfed – past tense; wolfs – 3rd person singular present; wolfed – past participle; wolfing – present participle; related terms: were wolf, werewolves.