Live search on page
The symbolism is solely the role that you (or your loved ones) have to play in it. Are you just a spectator, this means that you prefer to stay neutral observer and likes to stay out if it is where “dramatic play”: just do not take any important (good) role!
- experience drama in a dream: reconciliation with distant friends;
- if it is a bore dream: in a conversation or a secret society it is forced with an unpleasant contemporaries;
- write one: to plunge into debt and misery from which it will come out like a miracle again.
- There isn’t any explanation of dream in Hinduism.
- None dream explanation in Islam.
* Please, see meaning of theater.
Explanation & Definition:
A composition, normally in prose, telling a story and intended to be represented by actors impersonating the characters and speaking the dialogue.
Drama is the specific mode of fiction represented in performance. The term comes from a Greek word meaning “action” (Classical Greek: δρᾶμα, drama), which is derived from “to do” or “to act” (Classical Greek: δράω, draō). The enactment of drama in theatre, performed by actors on a stage before an audience, presupposes collaborative modes of production and a collective form of reception. The structure of dramatic texts, unlike other forms of literature, is directly influenced by this collaborative production and collective reception.
Synonyms of drama
noun: play; plural: plays; related terms: dramatic play, stage direction, dramatic composition, dramatic work, Grand Guignol, theater of the absurd, playlet, act, miracle play, morality play, mystery play, Passion play.