What does my dream about Cell (biology) really mean?
Only the real true about dream, where you have seen various combinations with Cell (biology). All symbols of dream are collected from different sources and cultures, so, please, select, adapt and interpret, how it fits best for you:
- To dream cell: you’ll often have to suffer from loneliness.
- To see cells: you’ll feel more comfortable.
Explanation & Definition:
The smallest structural and functional unit of an organism, typically microscopic and consisting of cytoplasm and a nucleus enclosed in a membrane. Microscopic organisms typically consist of a single cell, which is either eukaryotic or prokaryotic. Cells is plural form. Blood cell – cell founded in blood. Brain cell – cell in the tissue of the brain.
No related dreams.
Extras (sources, descriptions, references, external links):
- Explanation of Cell (biology) is based on many independent sources about dreams. That covers different views of New Age Interpreters, visions of Ancient Times Diviners and even Old Prophecies of Archaic Civilizations. The most remarkable names of these Seers are Oracles of Egypt, Akashwani of India, Artemidorus Daldianus of Greece, Muhammad Ibn Sirin (Muslim prophet), Gustavus Hindman Miller (Christian interpreter), Sigmund Freud (Jewish atheists, father of psychoanalysis), Carl Jung (Jewish psychiatrist);
- Short explanation of word/s is gathered from public dictionaries;
- Complete definition of word/s Cell (biology) is picked from Wikipedia and this is just a fragment of whole article. To see more, please, visit page dedicated for on Wikipedia.