Live search on page
- Independence & power, ability to nurture and communicate.
- Where in my life I am afraid of addiction? What do I want?
Tooth indicates material and sexual needs. The exact meaning derives mainly from the following circumstances:
- Healthy teeth promises success and material gains.
- Teeth in dream attempt to indicate, that someone is trying to intimidate you or others to injury, also it may be pointing into you and your dangerous actions.
- Poor, loose or failing teeth warn of failures and losses.
- Dental seal on teeth urges not to edge out problems, but to solve them right now.
- If one tooth is pulled out, then you have to expect financial difficulties or disappointed expectations.
- If you pulled out teeth yourself, or you pulled out teeth from another person’s mounth: you can draw from the problems of a human benefit or overcome resistance.
- Bad teeth or tooth may indicate egotism, vanity, apparent successes or deception.
- Teeth tries indicates that intimidate you or others to injury.
Teet crush our food that we take as a source of energy to us. This dream is based on aggression. Tooth loss in a dream suggests and also points to a particular energy loss, in some cases even that the sexuall potency is at risk, what makes teeth appear also sexually significant. Bite desires in a dream suggests, that you would like to “eat” your love or sex partner. If young girls lose their teeth in a dreams, so that symbol likely stand for the loss of virginity or inhibition in interpersonal relationships. Teeth that fail in the dream may also indicate feelings of guilt in love. According to the latest American scientists research, teeth also have something to do with menopause in women and men, especially when they are seen in several dreams in a row of a person in the menopausal years. To this modern view we also add what ancient Egyptian dream researchers known about dream of the failing teeth and even Artemidoros suggest that meaning: disaster sets in, a family member might die.
- Teeth in dream may be understanded as a sexual symbol;
- Also general meaning of teeth in dream: points to an unpleasant encounter with illness and insulting people;
- Dreaming of dental examination: it is a warning, you should be cautious in trade and any financial transaction, because you are surrounded by foes and enemies;
- To see destroyed teeth or crooked and also dreaming of destruction of tooth: business and health will be exposed to pollution;
- Dreaming of beautiful teeth in others: promises wealthy friends and/or wealthy relatives.
- Clean, beautiful, white teeth in dream: means that you come in favorable conditions, and also health, friendship, prosperity, healthy children, and many benefits for the immediate future;
- To admire your own teeth in dream, because they are white and beautiful: expect a lot of fun and enjoyable activities;
- To see poor or loose teeth in others: bring a disadvantageous acquaintance or connection;
- To have wobbly or damaged teeth or tooth: point to material losses and bad news;
- To have very bad and ill tooth: it means illness, depression, unhappiness and loss of property; Also: failure of plans, one of the worst scenarios;
- If one tooth fall out: points to unpleasant news;
- If fall out two teeth: signal inconvenience that happen to a no fault of your own;
- If three tooth falling out: very serious illness and accidents;
- To see, that all teeth falling out: accident, death in the family, illness or disability; Also: also means inconvenience that violate the pride and business intersect;
- To lose tooth or teeth in pain: death; Also front teeth point to children or closest relatives;
- Spit tooth out: you or someone from the closest family is ill;
- The upper teeth points to the male and lower teeth – female, children or relatives; the right incisor teeth are for the father and left – for the mother;
- To see false, improper or incorrect teeth in others: warning of an impostor;
- To have false, improper or incorrect teeth: you are experiencing an illusion and you will achieve a sham profit;
- To pull out tooth by yourself: means a miscalculation;
- If you pulled out tooth by yourself and lose it then somewhere in mouth and also if you can’t find this tooth with tongue in mouth and then you ask the dentist to find this tooth, but he also have no success in this procedure: not pleasant thing is starting in your life, you may have suspicion on you by friends.
- To see how another pull out tooth: you will take away from the plight of other benefits;
- To see when they are knocked out: promises disaster, either one suffers business loss, or one has to do with death or injury;
- Sealed off: you will arrange your affairs, points to financial difficulties; Also: you will get back lost valuables after long trouble;
- Teeth brushing in dream: you struggle hard up for others, also predicts that you must make great efforts to preserve the property;
- To believe in dream, that the dentist clean your teeth extensively and the next morning they are still brown again: we believe the interests of what a specific person or position is concerned, be respected, but then one must acknowledge that one has fallen victim to flattery;
- To get tooth: you will receive a questionable matter certainty;
- Gold on tooth or teeth: wealth;
- Dreaming of one tooth grow above the others teeth: you will cause confusion;
- To see yourself as toothless: highlights inability to represent your own interests & poor health will thwart the plans;
- To see others toothless: is an indication that opponents are trying unsuccessfully to deny you;
- Get a set of teeth: something bad will happen to you, but you will try to avoid this;
- All the teeth of people in dreams means dreamers blood relatives: The front two points to grown up kids, the parents, siblings or close relatives. If one of these two teeth has become wobbly, black or lazy, then the closest relatives are sick. If tooth falls – one of them will die. If one of the two front teeth become dazzling white, then you will bribe the closest relatives with grace and beauty. If one of these teeth become excessively large, then one of relatives will only cause anger and grief to the dreamer.
- Do you think it one that has erupted between the two front teeth, a third, so that it hinders the others in their growth, it will beget a son or a brother or sister move to his side for their help with the other
to displace or relatives out of the way.
- To let in dream to pull out your tooth: guard against wrong people;
- To have bad tooth or teeth: you’ll know what you’re doing;
- To make tooth in dream: your hard work is well received;
- Sealed: someone will be jealous;
- Dreaming of fail tooth or teeth: someone will die, you are standing very close;
- If white: you should guard your health;
- Teeth with gold: you will have success in your business affairs, now use a bargain.
- To have beautiful white teeth in dream: indicate the occurrence of lucky circumstances;
- Dreaming of bad, poor, faulty, defective teeth or tooth: malice and slander are looking to harm you;
- To lose teeth or tooth without pain: the death of a distant relative or friend;
- To lose tooth or teeth in pain: the death of a close family member will grieve you.
- The so-called grinding or back teeth in dream mean the needy elders of the clan, namely, upper male or lower female. If dreamer shakes these teeth, and they became black or it hurts, then disease threatens one of mentioned member. If tooth rot or break, then person with no hope of recovery will languish and die in poverty.
- If the teeth become more beautiful and gorgeous: the dreamer will be pleased to have named.
- If dreamer clean teeth and make them white as snow: he will prove his family benefits and provide them with clothes.
- If the teeth become so long that they prevent crushing of the food: means conflict and processes in the relationship because of the inheritance.
- The four teeth next to the two front teeth mean cousins and distant relatives. If one of those teeth has become shaky, broken or ill, then one of relatives will become ill. If the teeth are pulled or fall out of them mouth, then they face death.
If dreaming of tooth growing or grow out between these teeth, then new family member will appear soon in the house of the dreamer. Newborn is coming or some distant relatives may come to dreamers home.
Explanation & Definition:
Teeth (singular tooth) are small, calcified, whitish, bony enamel-coated structures found in the jaws (or mouths) of many vertebrates that are used to break down food.
Synonyms: noun: tooth, cog, prong, tine, fang, dent, jag; plural: teeth, cogs, prongs, tines, fangs, dents, jags.