Live search on page
- Weak point & place of torture.
- What or which injuries I can or must to heal now?
Aggression and Inner Hurt Dreaming of any wounds or injuries stand for injured feelings. If the dreamer himself is the cause of the wound, or if he is injuring himself in the dream, then this is evidence of his aggression and his distrust in waking life.
Suffer Wounds or injuries are dreams which stands for the painful experiences of the dreamer.
- Wish to forget suffer – If the wound is protected in a dream or already healed, it reflects the wish of the dreamer to forget suffering disappointments and overcome it.
- Need for changes in life - If the wound does not hurt in the dream, it’s just a metaphor for the fact, that our psychic is in disarray, that we must change our life style to overcome a mental mess.
In the interpretation of dreams the type of wound is very significant:
- A large & ugly wound indicating greater violence rather a small wound.
- Burn: burn wounds are often in a dream state by the passion.
- Cut: cuts come in a dream often by your own or others aggression.
- Graze: abrasions are common injuries in dreams, that are generated as a certain superficiality.
Lesson which you need to learn A wound represents a unpleasant experience in the life of the dreamer. He has to understand and try to learn something from this experience.
- Stimulus Wound in general: a little pushing to change or clarify;
- Pain and Disadvantages If Been wounded – This means pain and an unfavorable turnaround of business;
- Unfairness If Seeing others wounded – This is a sign about an injustice inflicted by friends;
- Harm If Wound on the head – To see or to have wound on the head, proclaim an injury;
- Ominous If Seeing wound on the neck or shoulder – This means and feels or gives the impression that something bad or unpleasant is going to happen, you have to be very attentive;
- Disagreement If On the chest – Dreaming of wound on the chest means that you will be in discord, be patient and listen to other side;
- Problems If Having – This means that you will have trouble in near future, but you will solve it without any damage;
- No worries If Seeing – This announces that you will keep up in time to avoid losses;
- Success If Taking care or Curing – The dream means that you will be able to congratulate a successful future, you worth it, your hard work will be rewarded;
- Guilt for unfairness If injure other -To hit someone and inflict a wound, this is a sign that you’ll be guilty because of injustice;
- Losses and Mental pain If Sores (sore spots) – Promises that you will suffer from losses due to disease and get into emotional distress;
- Depending on others If Treat sores – Your wishes and hopes will be subordinate to the pleasures of others.
- Conceit If Healing the wound – This shows that you are too braggart to the people.
- Luck If Having – This dream indicates about golden age, which you deserve because of your determination.
- Success and Earnings If Losing blood - To lose blood because of an injury this dream says that you will achieve success over your enemies, this is associated with money issues;
- Love pain If Bleeding – To have a heavily bleeding wound in the dream, the dreamer will be hurt emotionally in the immediate future of a loved one;
- If Seeing – You will overcome a crisis with the help of a friend;
- Recovery If Healed wound – This points to recovery of your personal and family life, better earnings better life.
* Please, see meaning of blood, ulcer, tumor, sores, scar, oil, soldier, injury, weapons and arms.
Definition of Wound:
Wound is an injury to living tissue caused by some impact.
In medicine, a wound is a type of injury in which skin is torn, cut or punctured (an open wound), or where blunt force trauma causes a contusion (a closed wound). In pathology, it specifically refers to a sharp injury which damages the dermis of the skin.
Synonyms of Wound
verb: hurt, injure, cut; noun: injury, hurt, cut, sore, lesion, harm, damage, detriment, mischief, trauma, loss; plural: wounds, injuries, hurts, cuts, sores, lesions, harms, damages, traumas, losses; wound as verb: wounded – past participle; wounds – 3rd person singular present; wounding – present participle; wounded – past tense.