Live search on page
- It is strength.
- What I want to build as permanent structure?
Brick is a building block for a secure livelihood. By ancient Indian dream book’s interpretation, to brick up wall means, that you must be more careful with money spending. Roof tiles means, that it is safe and you can feel safe.
A house is built with bricks, a roof covered. They translated as the design forces of our body. Those who build with them, provides in waking life for the personal well-being, it can also link to the construction of a new existence in which one starts over again.
- To see freshly roasted red brick or bricks: joy in prospect;
- To burn bricks or see burned: uncomfortable issues.
- Fallen bricks: you will have trouble;
- Old bricks: worry & anger;
- Bright red tile or tiles see on a roof: you will have big luck in the lottery.
- To see bricks: to you an opportunity will be offered to create a solid existence;
- To see roof tiles: significance as above, except that it is more of the household as to the existence;
- Broken: a failure, declare business concerns.
- To found ready-dried bricks and pick up them: he will easily make money that others have earned hard, and that as much as he founds bricks.
- To see or to burn light bricks: he will earn with hard work a lot of money; also: a rich man will invest its assets profitably and remove to safe place, though with effort and work;
- Build a house with a bricks: he will be richer than he is, and gain worldly pleasures;
- To see house collapse: he will fare badly with his wealth, and this will be revealed.
- To see: you must learn to know yourself;
- To see falling tiles or bricks from the roof: only he, who trusts in God, will reach its target;
- If bricks burns itself: you must reduce your money spending.
* A brick is a block of ceramic material used in masonry construction, usually laid using various kinds of mortar.