Live search on page
- To be busy on buying and selling goods: points to win any commercial transaction; Also, such a dream is an omen for long journeys;
- To see many goods: a business is going very well;
- Stack: you should see his greedy and avarice.
- To buy: restlessness and danger are around you.
- Many piled up in front of or look around: get into fatal gossip;
- Buy: you tend to waste;
- Carry somewhere: you will bring your business to blossom.
* Please, see meaning of .
Explanation & Definition:
Merchandise or possessions.Goods to be bought and sold.
In economics, a good is something that is intended to satisfy some wants or needs of a consumer and thus has economic utility. It is normally used in the plural form—goods—to denote tangible commodities such as products and materials.
Synonyms of goods.
noun: merchandise, commodity, property, ware; plural: merchandises, commodities, properties, wares.