Live search on page
Harmony, spirituality, inner peace, devotion.
What is the source of my inner peace?
The color of truth, of spiritual detachment, the intellectual superiority. Dreams in blue are evaluated so positively. Blue
symbolizes peace, ideals, religious and other feelings, dreams often sensitive, quiet, withdrawn man. The symbol can be
usually only understand the context in which it stands with the other dream symbols, for example:
– blue sky without clouds indicates that you will see soon clearly again and overcome difficulties.
– Blue dresses can be understood sometimes as capricious as an indication of psychological problems (often depression).
– Blue room is mainly from financial worries to warn, but may be related to emotional coldness.
But there are many other meanings of the blue color that reveal themselves only individually.
Blue is the color of the dream as size, distance and infinity. It is the color of the water, so the blue is a symbol of the subconscious or the feminine side of nature. A very dark blue is the symbol for peace and depth as well as for the night and sometimes even for death.
– the blue color is a symbol of fulfillment of desires; prosperity through the work of others and the company for which you do business will thrive and develop continuously, thereby improving their own financial situation, development also fortunate in love affairs;
– look for a blue dress: achieve goals through persistent use;
– to see a clear blue sky: good sign that they will be freed from many difficulties;
– sitting in a blue room: financial worries.
– There isn’t any explanation of dream in Hinduism.
– blue color is generally symbol for mental clarity, reliability and sensitivity;
– uncomfortable on furniture or walls: point to unpleasant events;
– wear blue dresses: you will have luck in love.
* Please, see meaning of color.
Explanation & Definition:
Having a bluish colour shade.
Blue is the colour of the clear sky and the deep sea. On the optical spectrum, blue is located between violet and green.
Synonyms of blue
adjective: gloomy, azure; noun: azure; plural: azures; related terms: blueness, chromatic color, chromatic colour, spectral color, spectral colour, azure, cerulean, lazuline, sky-blue, sapphire, powder blue, steel blue, Prussian blue, dark blue, navy blue, navy, cobalt blue, greenish blue, peacock blue, aqua, aquamarine, turquoise, purplish blue, royal blue, ultramarine.