Live search on page
Material world; security.
What in my life needs of the organization?
Brown color is regarded as a symbol of earthiness and sensuality and is often played on in nature-loving people in dreams and the individual meaning arises from the other surrounding circumstances. Sometimes the color can also be a turning point in life that turns most unfavorable.
– Brown eyes should be understood as a warning against false friends.
– Anyone who invests brown clothes that would change his life yet dashing any change to a slightly slower pace.
Brown in a dream symbolizes the earth and thus motherhood and love of nature. It has however been found in years of experimenting with color tests that neurotics prefer the color brown, indicating an unconscious complex.
– brow in a dream as an intermediate color points to a transitional stage, which usually leads to evil;
– see the color: false hope, be careful, you could be deceived by a person whom you trust;
– wearing a brown dress: you will get into danger.
– There isn’t any explanation of dream in Hinduism.
– unpleasant color: disappointment and anxiety are one before;
– see brown eyes: one will be fooled into a woman;
– brown dress: you will be subject to illusions, although it is believed to be safe.
* Please, see meaning of colors.
Explanation & Definition:
A colour like that of chocolate or coffee.
Brown is a color term, denoting a range of composite colors produced by a mixture of orange, red, rose, or yellow with black or gray. The term is from Old English brún, in origin for any dusky or dark shade of color. The first recorded use of brown as a color name in English was in 1000. The Common Germanic adjective *brûnoz, *brûnâ meant both dark colors and a glistening or shining quality, whence burnish. The current meaning developed in Middle English from the 14th century.
Synonyms of brown
adjective: dark; verb: tan; noun: brownness; plural: brownnesses; related terms: chromatic color, chromatic colour, spectral color, spectral colour, Vandyke brown, chestnut, deep brown, umber, burnt umber, chocolate, coffee, hazel, light brown, mocha, burnt sienna, reddish brown, sepia, Venetian red, mahogany, caramel brown, raw sienna, yellowish brown, caramel, buff, puce, olive brown, taupe.