What does my dream about Centaur really mean?
Only the real true about dream, where you have seen various combinations with Centaur. All symbols of dream are collected from different sources and cultures, so, please, select, adapt and interpret, how it fits best for you:
- Combination of animal and human nature or instinct and consciousness.
- Where in my life I bring natural wisdom in accordance with the intellect?
- Which aspects of my sexuality may become whole in me?
In mythology, the centaur is half man and half beast, and it is associated with the zodiac sign of Sagittarius in conjunction. If a centaur plays a role in the dream, it symbolizes the link between the animal nature of man with his virtues and his discernment. If he appears in a dream, that may have something to do with its importance in olden times: The Centaur was considered as an exhibitionist.
The Centaur in a dream represents the dreamer’s ability to combine two completely opposite things in an acceptable manner.
On the spiritual level centaurs means vision and wisdom.
Explanation & Definition:
Centaurs are creatures with the head, arms, and torso of a man and the body and legs of a horse. In Greek mythology, the centaurs (from Ancient Greek: Κένταυροι – Kéntauroi) are a composite race of creatures, part human and part horse. In early Attic and Boeotian vase-paintings, as on the kantharos (illustrated below left), they are depicted with the hindquarters of a horse attached to them; in later renderings centaurs are given the torso of a human joined at the waist to the horse’s withers, where the horse’s neck would be.
Extras (sources, descriptions, references, external links):
- Explanation of Centaur is based on many independent sources about dreams. That covers different views of New Age Interpreters, visions of Ancient Times Diviners and even Old Prophecies of Archaic Civilizations. The most remarkable names of these Seers are Oracles of Egypt, Akashwani of India, Artemidorus Daldianus of Greece, Muhammad Ibn Sirin (Muslim prophet), Gustavus Hindman Miller (Christian interpreter), Sigmund Freud (Jewish atheists, father of psychoanalysis), Carl Jung (Jewish psychiatrist);
- Short explanation of word/s is gathered from public dictionaries;
- Complete definition of word/s Centaur is picked from Wikipedia and this is just a fragment of whole article. To see more, please, visit page dedicated for on Wikipedia.