Live search on page
The deed in a dream announces that you can expect to get black on white something important in the waking life, that you are promoted. This can mean financial allowances, praise or a professional transportation.
- The dream about documents: an inheritance or a legacy comes to the house which will be for you advantage and benefit;
- In the dream you see documents: announces a gift, a special gift or a bequest; also: you will get in trouble with authorities or you will lead a lawsuit.
- To see the document: your testament is written wrongly;
- In the dream you have in your hands: you have to think also of the others;
- You read some documents: your stinginess is unforgivable, think of your spiritual salvation.
- You are dreaming that you see some kind of document: you will have to do something at the court or with the notary.
Explanation & Definition:
A legal document, contract that is signed and delivered.
A deed is any legal instrument in writing which passes, or affirms or confirms something which passes, an interest, right, or property and that is signed, attested, delivered, and in some jurisdictions sealed. A deed, also known as an instrument in solemn form, is the most formal type of private instrument requiring not only the maker of the deed (grantor, transferor) but also attesting witnesses as signatories. A deed has therefore a greater presumption of validity and is less rebuttable than an instrument under hand, i.e., signed by the party to the deed only, or an instrument under seal. A deed can be unilateral or bilateral. Deeds include conveyances, commissions, licenses, patents, diplomas, and conditionally powers of attorney if executed as deeds. The deed is the modern descendant of the medieval charter, and delivery is thought to symbolically replace the ancient ceremony of livery of seisin.
Synonyms of deed.
noun: act, action, work, doing, feat, document, fact, instrument; plural: deeds, acts, actions, works, doings, feats, documents, facts, instruments; related terms: certificate, diploma, attestation, charter, summons, certificate, license, gazette, white paper, application forms, user-guide, brief, mock-up, script, Invoice, quote, RFP, Proposal, Contract, Packing slip, Manifest, Report detailed & summary, Spread sheet, MSDS, Waybill, Bill of Lading (BOL), Financial statement, Nondisclosure agreement, thesis, paper, journal, conveyances, commissions, patents.