Live search on page
Outbreak of unconscious or repressed material.
What do I have to clarify?
The volcano is a very eloquent vision, not least because of its unpredictability. A volcano goes off, this can mean either that the dreamer has “killed off” his passions, or a difficult situation, which perhaps occupied him for a long time , the end is approaching. Volcano often warns that you have to break suddenly displaced contents of the unconscious and can bring a lot of turmoil in life. Moreover, it may symbolize high internal stress, aggression, anger or hatred.
If the dream is about an erupting volcano, the dreamer consciousness has this image with it, that indicates displacements of engine blocks or latent aggression of the dreamers who want to break through. An erupting volcano usually means that the dreamer does not control a situation or his feelings, and that these may break out the hard way. If the lava on the foreground, the feelings go very deep. If the lava solidifies, so a strong passion has cooled. If, however, the more explosive power exercised, the anger is probably the stronger component. The fire-breathing mountain refers traits that we should sit in order to stand before us. All down the burning lava is raging jealousy, anger and rash actions.
At the spiritual level, a volcano is deeply pent passion that explodes sometimes in a startling way.
- Warns against outbursts of anger and rage, before bigotry and violent disputes that threaten the reputation of being a fair and honest citizens;
- An amazing breakthrough dangerous primal instincts threatened;
- To see: a thing is to evoke its conduct to small storm, or you will experience something, creating a peaceful man, than you are, may become angry;
- For the merchant: dishonest employees, robbery, theft, or other sad events;
- For lovers: a sign that any fraud, each plot, each plot will explode on one side or the other and reveals the author and is branded with the deserved consequences;
- To see a young woman near volcano, then selfishness and greed lead them to difficult adventure.
- In your life will come changes;
- Fire-breathing: major upheavals in life.
- To see smokes or break : points to unexpected violent events and dangers that are worrying one, but can not be prevent.
Explanation & Definition:
A mountain or hill, typically conical, having a crater or vent through which lava, rock fragments, hot vapor, and gas are or have been erupted from the earth’s crust.
A volcano is an opening, or rupture, in a planet’s surface or crust, which allows hot magma, volcanic ash and gases to escape from the magma chamber below the surface.A volcano is a geological landform usually generated by the eruption through a vent in a planet’s surface of magma.
Synonyms of Volcano.