What does my dream about Corner really mean?
Only the real true about dream, where you have seen various combinations with Corner. All symbols of dream are collected from different sources and cultures, so, please, select, adapt and interpret, how it fits best for you:
Where do I lead my decisions?
Corner means that something will change, because it strikes a different direction, but takes no radical turn around 180 degrees, something that may relate to plans and objectives, but also on the inner attitudes, attitudes and beliefs, should revise it to not to fail.
- The dream to turn a corner, means that the dreamer has managed to put in motion and to have new experiences, even though at first it looked as if there were obstacles.
- Bends the dreaming right around the corner, this refers to a logical action orientation, he turns left, he uses an intuitive approach.
- Who in the dream comes at a corner hatched, probably everyday life somewhere and is thus composed of the criticism.
- One can also hide in a corner, then you dread to act against it.
The dream makes the dreamer a hidden little or authorized aspect accessible. The dreamer must not feel crowded in the corner, he can deal with the unexpected and with new experiences. Sometimes: an escape from reality. Those who dream of cowering in a corner wants something (or of something or someone) to hide.
At this level, the corner is that the dreaming must obtain a new perspective on his spiritual indecision.
- corner in a dream: one gains advantages, too: minor obstacles, unless you leave the area;
- creep away from fear in a corner: very unfavorable sign;
- see other people in the conversation in a corner: you want to destroy enemies, a friend will prove to be traitors.
- There isn’t any explanation of dream in Hinduism.
- None dream explanation in Islam.
Explanation & Definition:
The point where two converging lines meet; an angle, either external or internal.
A corner is the place where two lines of different dimensions meet at an angle.
Synonyms of corner
adjective: angular; verb: monopolize; noun: nook, angle; plural: nooks, angles; related terms: area, country.
Extras (sources, descriptions, references, external links):
- Explanation of Corner is based on many independent sources about dreams. That covers different views of New Age Interpreters, visions of Ancient Times Diviners and even Old Prophecies of Archaic Civilizations. The most remarkable names of these Seers are Oracles of Egypt, Akashwani of India, Artemidorus Daldianus of Greece, Muhammad Ibn Sirin (Muslim prophet), Gustavus Hindman Miller (Christian interpreter), Sigmund Freud (Jewish atheists, father of psychoanalysis), Carl Jung (Jewish psychiatrist);
- Short explanation of word/s is gathered from public dictionaries;
- Complete definition of word/s Corner is picked from Wikipedia and this is just a fragment of whole article. To see more, please, visit page dedicated for Corner on Wikipedia.