What does my dream about Spatula really mean?
Only the real true about dream, where you have seen various combinations with Spatula. All symbols of dream are collected from different sources and cultures, so, please, select, adapt and interpret, how it fits best for you:
- This symbol doesn’t have any explanation in Christian culture.
- There isn’t any explanation of dream in Hinduism.
- see: a benefit waiting for you;
- rotate: you will be suppressed.
Explanation & Definition:
A kitchen utensil consisting of a flat surface attached to a long handle, used for turning, lifting or stirring food.
The term spatula is used to refer to various small implements with a broad, flat, flexible blade used to mix, spread and lift materials including foods, drugs, plaster and paints. The term derives from the Latin word for a flat piece of wood or splint (a diminutive form of the Latin spatha, meaning broadsword), and hence can also refer to a tongue depressor. The words spade (digging tool) and spathe are similarly derived. The word spatula is known to have been used in English since 1525.
Synonyms of spatula
noun: scoop; plural: scoops; related terms: blade, handgrip, handle, grip, hold, food turner, turner.
Extras (sources, descriptions, references, external links):
- Explanation of Spatula is based on many independent sources about dreams. That covers different views of New Age Interpreters, visions of Ancient Times Diviners and even Old Prophecies of Archaic Civilizations. The most remarkable names of these Seers are Oracles of Egypt, Akashwani of India, Artemidorus Daldianus of Greece, Muhammad Ibn Sirin (Muslim prophet), Gustavus Hindman Miller (Christian interpreter), Sigmund Freud (Jewish atheists, father of psychoanalysis), Carl Jung (Jewish psychiatrist);
- Short explanation of word/s is gathered from public dictionaries;
- Complete definition of word/s Spatula is picked from Wikipedia and this is just a fragment of whole article. To see more, please, visit page dedicated for Spatula on Wikipedia.