Live search on page
Depending on the circumstances in the dream either poverty, humility, return to the earth with a bump or sensual symbolize freedom, if the dreamer is barefoot.
– Go barefoot often promises better health, especially if one goes in the clear water.
– Go barefoot, because you can not find his shoes, symbolizing that one is afraid of losing his livelihood.
– Walking barefoot on sharp stones (boulders), however, announces upcoming problems in business matters.
His shoes can not be found, shows a lack of decorum, the dreamer is aware of his inappropriate behavior deliberately. Bare feet can be interpreted, with the humility with which they endure life in its ups and downs. Often the soil is so employed expressed that the dreamer in waking life is not conscious. This vision can be a warning to the dreamer, again to reflect more on his instincts to be of natural or re-establish contact with the ground.
On the spiritual level is safe for bare feet for humility or grounding.
– at night, with torn clothes: one can easily fall into distress and misery;
– the day: you will come to prominence, and the health improves;
– go in clear water: good prospects for the future;
– walk in the dewy grass: very good meaning and the possibilities are very promising;
– walk on stones that hurt one do: in a company are difficulties to be expected;
– see going another: one goes his own way, do not do anything to be successful and be set soon.
– run: weakness of the body and misfortune;
– go by water: disease.
Explanation & Definition:
Wearing nothing on the feet.
Barefoot (also barefooted) is the state of not wearing any footwear. While for functional, fashion, and social reasons footwear is generally worn, the wearing of footwear volitionally is exclusively a human characteristic and is a feature of many human societies, especially outdoors and not in an exclusively private context. Many people do not wear footwear in their home and some expect visitors to do the same.
Synonyms of barefoot
adjective: barefooted, unshod, shoeless; related terms: barefooted, shoeless, unshoed, unshod.