What does my dream about Compact Disc (CD) really mean?
Only the real true about dream, where you have seen various combinations with Compact Disc (CD). All symbols of dream are collected from different sources and cultures, so, please, select, adapt and interpret, how it fits best for you:
Is the dream of a CD-ROM on which you have access to a computer, then this refers to the availability of a vast amount of information. A music CD could make the dreamer aware that he needs rest.
A CD has the same meaning as in the dream, the sun, she is perfection and the renewal of life dar.
On a spiritual level, representing a CD divinity and power.
- A CD is an omen for the fact that you may soon enjoy a new romance, which is well developed.
- There isn’t any explanation of dream in Hinduism.
- None dream explanation in Islam.
Explanation & Definition:
An optical disc used to store audio or other data.
The Compact Disc, or CD for short, is an optical disc used to store digital data. It was originally developed to store and play back sound recordings only, but the format was later adapted for storage of data (CD-ROM), write-once audio and data storage (CD-R), rewritable media (CD-RW), Video Compact Discs (VCD), Super Video Compact Discs (SVCD), PhotoCD, PictureCD, CD-i, and Enhanced CD. Audio CDs and audio CD players have been commercially available since October 1982.
Synonyms of compact disc
noun: compact disks, CDs; related terms: audio CD, audio compact disc, CD-R, CD-WO, compact disc recordable, compact disc write-once, CD-ROM, compact disc read-only memory, optical disc, optical disk, recording.
Extras (sources, descriptions, references, external links):
- Explanation of Compact Disc (CD) is based on many independent sources about dreams. That covers different views of New Age Interpreters, visions of Ancient Times Diviners and even Old Prophecies of Archaic Civilizations. The most remarkable names of these Seers are Oracles of Egypt, Akashwani of India, Artemidorus Daldianus of Greece, Muhammad Ibn Sirin (Muslim prophet), Gustavus Hindman Miller (Christian interpreter), Sigmund Freud (Jewish atheists, father of psychoanalysis), Carl Jung (Jewish psychiatrist);
- Short explanation of word/s is gathered from public dictionaries;
- Complete definition of word/s Compact Disc (CD) is picked from Wikipedia and this is just a fragment of whole article. To see more, please, visit page dedicated for CD on Wikipedia.