Live search on page
The dreamer has expanded his horizons and knowledge and is thereby – even about yourself – come to findings that justify high hopes.This is a dream, the promise of progress and success, especially if you see yourself as a soothsayer.
- You will you acquire useful and practical knowledge;
- To go: one seeks security and disruption always in the wrong place;
- Psychics see or speak: most are things that happen in the near future when it comes to divination, you can not remember details of the prophecies, then in a matter of advice will be expensive;
- Get the future foretold: one thinks much about a difficult problem to and should give their consent to the settlement only after careful consideration;
- Even someone who prophesy the future: it will ensure success;
- A young woman thus the choice between two rivals is predicted. They will try to find out the position of the two at work and in society. She dreams that she is engaged to a fortune-teller, this means that the proverbial needle in the haystack has found.You should strive for independence, otherwise they will suffer hardship in marriage.
- Your dream last night will be fulfilled;
- Psychics hear you coming along with distinguished people.
- Do not give anyone your personal confidence;
- Other: do not waste your time and you do not deal with silly things.
* Please, see meaning of astrology .
Explanation & Definition:
The person who tries to guess your future.A person who professes to predict the future in return for money. The act or practise of predicting the future (especially for money), as by using a crystal ball, reading palms, reading tea leaves in a cup, etc.; prediction of future events, especially those of a personal nature.
Fortune-telling is the practice of predicting information about a person’s life. The scope of fortune-telling is in principle identical with the practice of divination. The difference is that divination is the term used for predictions considered part of a religious ritual, invoking deities or spirits, while the term fortune-telling implies a less serious or formal setting, even one of popular culture, where belief in occult workings behind the prediction is less prominent than the concept of suggestion, spiritual or practical advisory or affirmation.
Synonyms of Fortune-telling.
Relative terms:paper fortune teller, pendulum reading, runic divination, chronomancy, taromancy.