Live search on page
Pencil can bring an artistic (often graphic) ability to express the neglected one. Often seen in the fact that you want to make clear to others or waiting, that they communicate. Together with the sheet of paper (see this word), which is still blank, it follows that the message can be used to develop new ways of life. Pencil can also be pointed that observations are available. In connection with a cartoon mocking it stands for, which one is exposed. It is also the warning to remember something.
- to see or write pencil in a dream: announces news, pleasant activities;
- draw with one: one should pursue his artistic inclinations, because it is so successful;
- getting passed from one friend to show separation from that person;
- a young woman writes with a pencil, she will have a happy marriage. Rubbing out words but says ahead disappointment in love.
- pencil in a dream means that you need to do not try to be always the smartest.
- to see or write with pencil in a dream: you acquire high education; also: get a friendly message;
* Please, see meaning of pin.
Explanation & Definition:
Writing utensil that uses graphite (commonly referred to as lead). Regular pencils usually have a graphite shaft surrounded by wood. Also available in a mechanical version where the graphite length can be adjusted and sharpening is not needed.
A pencil is a writing implement or art medium usually constructed of a narrow, solid pigment core inside a protective casing. The case prevents the core from breaking, and also from marking the user’s hand during use.
Pencils create marks via physical abrasion, leaving behind a trail of solid core material that adheres to a sheet of paper or other surface. They are noticeably distinct from pens, which dispense liquid or gel ink that stain the light colour of the paper.
Synonyms of pencil
verb: draw; related terms: lead pencil, point, pencil eraser, rubber eraser, rubber, slate pencil, writing implement, tip, peak, point.