What does my dream about Toothpick really mean?
Only the real true about dream, where you have seen various combinations with Toothpick. All symbols of dream are collected from different sources and cultures, so, please, select, adapt and interpret, how it fits best for you:
Toothpicks can promise a financial profit; used it himself, but one must expect to lose.
- To see toothpick in dream: troubles at home.
- Toothpicks in dream: indicates that dreamer can easily get rid of an inconvenience;
- To see: promises financial relief;
- To use toothpick in dream: you will have to financially bite into the bullet; Also: you will be involved at a injustice, what is done to a friend.
- To dream tootpick: you will have the financial loss.
Explanation & Definition:
A toothpick is a small stick of wood, plastic, bamboo, metal, bone or other substance used to remove detritus from the teeth, usually after a meal. A toothpick usually has one or two sharp ends to insert between teeth. They can also be used for picking up small appetizers (like cheese cubes or olives) or as a cocktail stick.
Synonyms: noun: quill; plural: toothpicks, quills.
Extras (sources, descriptions, references, external links):
- Explanation of Toothpick is based on many independent sources about dreams. That covers different views of New Age Interpreters, visions of Ancient Times Diviners and even Old Prophecies of Archaic Civilizations. The most remarkable names of these Seers are Oracles of Egypt, Akashwani of India, Artemidorus Daldianus of Greece, Muhammad Ibn Sirin (Muslim prophet), Gustavus Hindman Miller (Christian interpreter), Sigmund Freud (Jewish atheists, father of psychoanalysis), Carl Jung (Jewish psychiatrist);
- Short explanation of word/s is gathered from public dictionaries;
- Complete definition of word/s Toothpick is picked from Wikipedia and this is just a fragment of whole article. To see more, please, visit page dedicated for on Wikipedia.