Live search on page
To dream yarn, suggest that you must be more often more patient.
Yarn (thread) is in a dream as a symbol of the “red thread” (The red string of fate, also referred to as the red thread of destiny, red thread of fate, and other variants) – the legendary connection between two people (man and woman) who “should last forever”, even if they still is so delicate. It will consist of each slide in and out maze in the “only real ” hug.
- To see: a lot of patience will need to demonstrate;
- To wrap: commit follies;
- If it is endless: you will need to provide for themselves, not to be involved in contradictions.
- To see or to have yarn: is likely to mean secret enmities, a ratio of announcing that more than a loving take is, i; This dream also suggest to be more cautious, someone will may ensnare someone;
- To consume large quantities: means new clothes for a happy event.
- If yarn is rising: there is the risk to be an egoist;
- To see winding: a confused affair will be cleared;
- To see knotted: grief in love.
- To see: you must have patience;
- To wrap: a heartfelt desire is not to meet.
* See also other dreams about thread…
* Red string (Kabbalah) – Wearing a thin red string (as a type of talisman) is a custom, popularly thought to be associated with Judaism’s Kabbalah, to ward off misfortune brought about by an “evil eye” (עין הרע in Hebrew). In Yiddish the red string is called a roite bindele.
* Red string of fate – The red string of fate, also referred to as the red thread of destiny, red thread of fate, and other variants, is an East Asian belief originating from Chinese legend and is also used in Japanese legend. According to this myth, the gods tie an invisible red string around the ankles of men and women who are destined to be soul mates and will one day marry each other. According to Chinese legend, the deity in charge of “the red thread” is believed to be Yue Xia Lao (月下老) (often abbreviated to “Yuelao” [月老]), the old lunar matchmaker god who is also in charge of marriages.
* yarns, threads, packthread, string, strings…