What does my dream about Grapes really mean?
Only the real true about dream, where you have seen various combinations with Grapes. All symbols of dream are collected from different sources and cultures, so, please, select, adapt and interpret, how it fits best for you:
If the dreamer in his dream perceives grape this points out that he has a need for celebration and ceremony. A dream of grapes suggests that in the life of the dreamer had been too little fun and laugh. Best way to change this is to bring creativity into life.
When grapes appear in dreams, then this maybe indicate a sacrifice. The dreamer has to give up something to achieve exactly what he are really looking for. Wine often symbolizes a sacrifice, because of so obvious similarity with blood.
On a spiritual level grapes in dream can symbolize wisdom and immortality, because of their connection with the gods (not only of Greek mythology).
- To eat: pleasure with children, the day will be spent pleasantly;
- To press (compress) grapes in dream: refers to virtue.
- Dreaming of white (green) grapes: joy;
- If grapes are red in dream: anger;
- To cut off: unexpected separation;
- To receive grape as a gift in dream: you will make something new;
- To see tread: hard work and perseverance will take you forward;
- To eat grapes: you did have several fans (lovers).
- To eat grapes in dream: this indicates improvement of health;
- To cut off grapes from the vine: disappointments will haunt you.
* Please, see meaning of raceme (from Latin racemus is cluster of grapes), wine, vitis (grapevines or vine), fruit.
Explanation & Definition:
Grape is a berry, which can be green (called as white), red, purple, or black, growing in clusters on a grapevine, eaten as fruit, and used in making of wine.
A grape is a non-climacteric fruit, specifically a berry, that grows on the perennial and deciduous woody vines of the genus Vitis. Grapes can be eaten raw or they can be used for making jam, juice, jelly, vinegar, wine, grape seed extracts, raisins, molasses and grape seed oil. Grapes are also used in some kinds of confectionery. Grapes are typically an ellipsoid shape resembling a prolate spheroid.
Synonyms of grape
Extras (sources, descriptions, references, external links):
- Explanation of Grapes is based on many independent sources about dreams. That covers different views of New Age Interpreters, visions of Ancient Times Diviners and even Old Prophecies of Archaic Civilizations. The most remarkable names of these Seers are Oracles of Egypt, Akashwani of India, Artemidorus Daldianus of Greece, Muhammad Ibn Sirin (Muslim prophet), Gustavus Hindman Miller (Christian interpreter), Sigmund Freud (Jewish atheists, father of psychoanalysis), Carl Jung (founder of analytical psychology);
- Short explanation of word/s is gathered from public dictionaries;
- Complete definition of word/s Grapes is picked from Wikipedia and this is just a fragment of whole article. To see more, please, visit page dedicated for Grape on Wikipedia.