Live search on page
- Immature grains: inflation and poor business;
- Ripe corn: your prospects are good;
- Green grass: beware before a mismatched love affair;
- Dry grass: failure in business, hard-hearted creditor.
- See themselves mow a field: profitable future;
- Dry grass: a bad sign that points to trouble and grief;
- deaming of fresh green grass: Income and wealth, the more the better.
* Please, see meaning of field, corn, wheat.
Explanation & Definition:
Cut down (an area of grass) with a machine, a scythe or a sickle.
To cut down (grass or grain) with a scythe or a mechanical device.
Synonyms of mow
verb: reap, cut, scythe, harvest; noun: stack, rick, grimace, haystack; plural: stacks, ricks, grimaces, haystacks; related terms: scythe.