Live search on page
- Ground & approximation.
- What connects me to my source of life?
Root symbolizes the fundamental needs, values and principles upon which all life is built. Roots in dreams can show also close, that ties to other people become visible. Depending on circumstances in dream, meanings of dreams about root or roots:
- To see roots: means, that you have talents, which could be very usefull, but they still is not used yet.
- Dreaming that you are eating root: promises good health.
- To dream, that you are digging roots: suggest to go on a matter on the ground or to explore yourself more.
- If roots is pulled out from ground: the dreamer would be exempt from pressures that torture him for a long time & He should never forget the true values of his life and of his own principles.
- Dreaming of tooth root (dental root; root of the tooth): warns against false hopes, disappointments and injuries.
Your instincts are pushing more and upward into the light of knowledge. They circumscribe our hope that we will get our way in waking life. Who wants to dig a root in a dream, probably go to the bottom of a case or find the root of all evil. If it remains stubbornly stuck in the ground, we can hardly fathom what made us curious. The root is seen in a dream typically part of the tree. Sometimes vision of this dream points to the penis. Particulars results must be taken from the dream actions.
- To see roots or to eat root: you can expect abundant living.
- General: announce misfortune in business and in health; Also: repressed instincts which carve their way to the light;
- To use root as medicine: warning of an approaching illness or grief;
- To see: the dreamer has properties, for which he has not yet not cared properly;
- Soil (ground) (may be full or empty) of roots in dream : warning, that some thing going to the bottom;
- To dream harvest of roots: applies to a secure prosperity;
- To buy roots: good income;
- To throw root away: be careful in choosing your words;
- Roots of trees: refers to a wicked woman or to a bad man;
- Dreaming of root as food (to eat roots): blooming health;
- Root up (excavate root) & to dig roots up: one thing will come unexpected and the results because of that thing will be very surprising;
- To dig root or roots: meager income;
- Root of the tooth: someone (maybe you) will experience an injury.
- Root from a tree: beware of people, you are working with;
- To see root from a bushes or shrubs: you have still a good heart, keep it;
- To eat: you know the people, why do you think them over again?
- Roots of the teeth: you should sacrifice false hopes and incorrect expectations.
Explanation & Definition:
The section of a plant that attaches it to the ground (underground) and conveying water & nourishment to the rest of the plant over branches and fibers.
In vascular plants, the root is the organ of a plant that typically lies below the surface of the soil. This is not always the case, however, since a root can also be aerial (growing above the ground) or aerating (growing up above the ground or especially above water). Furthermore, a stem normally occurring below ground is not exceptional either (see rhizome). So, it is better to define root as a part of a plant body that bears no leaves, and therefore also lacks nodes. There are also important internal structural differences between stems and roots.
Synonyms of root
adjective: radical, fundamental; noun: radical, origin, radix, source, base, race; root as verb: rooted – past tense; roots – 3rd person singular present; rooted – past participle; rooting – present participle; plural: roots, origins, bases, races, radicals, radixes.