Live search on page
Conscience voice Participate in the church: you want to get rid of all your guilt. Here the dreamer’s unconscious also remind his conscience and ask if he had acted correctly in a specific case.
- Exemption from distress and anxiety if enjoy – This dream announces that you will liberate from grief and concerns. Also shows that you will work out very positively for all events and decisions of the next day;
- Joy if see – In the dream you see a ceremony of Holy Communion signifies that you will have happiness, blessing and honor.
- Happiness if enjoy it – This dream brings luck in business, honor, profit;
- Warning circumstances are not positive if go to communion – In the dream you are going to Communion, it wants to warn you that the conditions are not favorable to your business at the moment;
- Award if participate with others – This dream shows that you are awarded with righteous joy, happiness in the family.
Definition of Holy Communion (Eucharist):
The service of Christian worship at which bread and wine are consecrated and shared.
A Christian sacrament in which consecrated bread and wine are consumed as memorials of Christ’s death or as symbols for the realization of a spiritual union between Christ and communicant or as the body and blood of Christ. The Eucharist, also called Holy Communion, the Sacrament of the Altar, the Blessed Sacrament, the Lord’s Supper, and other names, is a Christian sacrament or ordinance. It is celebrated in accordance with Jesus’ instruction at the Last Supper as recorded in several books of the New Testament, that his followers do in remembrance of Him as when he gave his disciples bread, saying, “This is my body”, and gave them the cup, saying, “This is my blood”. Holy Communion is to be received standing, though individual members of the faithful may choose to receive Communion while kneeling. When standing before the minister to receive Holy Communion, the faithful should make a simple bow of the head.
Synonyms of Holly communion
noun: Divine Liturgy, Lord’s Supper, Eucharist, sacrament, church, communion, connection, creed, cult, faith, group, persuasion, religion, school, sect; plural: sacraments, churches, communions , connections, creeds, cults, faithes, groups, persuasions, religions, schools, sects; related terms: Communion wafer, Holy Communion.