Browse dream dictionary by letter
Search for dreams meanings
You can browse and find a dream by dream theme or search by using the search engine of dreams.
How to use
Remember the most significant symbols of your dream. Separate them and put these words (one word at the time) in text box and search for dream interpretation in multi-cultural dream-book. This search engine will find all dreams that are most related to your dream.
Recently updated meanings
- Baker on 1st July'14
- Pancake on 1st July'14
- Polar bear on 1st July'14
- Wasteland on 27th June'14
- Recluse/Hermit on 27th June'14
- One-way street on 27th June'14
- Soap/Lather on 26th June'14
- Cupid (God of love) on 26th June'14
- Anteater on 22nd June'14
- Prayer on 22nd June'14
- Traffic light on 19th June'14
- Icicle on 18th June'14
- Bracelet on 18th June'14
- Iceberg on 18th June'14
- Planet Elements on 18th June'14
Search Results for: Spinning car
… be cut ;
- It is like a life (the idea of the Loom comes here instead of the familiar from spinning the thread of life, it already occurs from Homer times).Therefore the loom predicts that the life has begun if the fabric was started to weave, a long life.If it is near finishing, short life. If it is ready to be cut off, announcing the death.
- The difference in color, you can see the interpretations about the clothing and equipment for men and women.
- A loom is like a sailor, he …
… mainly used as surfactants for washing, bathing, and cleaning, but they are also used in textile spinning and are important components of lubricants. Soaps for cleansing are obtained by treating vegetable or animal oils and fats with a strongly alkaline solution. Fats and oils are composed of triglycerides; three molecules of fatty acids are attached to a single molecule of glycerol.
Synonyms of soap
verb: lather; related terms: bar soap, castile soap, cleaner, cleanser, cleansing …
… globe. This was then transferred from the blowpipe to a punty and then flattened by reheating and spinning out the bowl-shaped piece of glass (bullion) into a flat disk by centrifugal force, up to 5 or 6 feet (1.5 to 1.8 metres) in diameter. The glass was then cut to the size required.
Synonyms of crown glass
noun: optical crown, optical crown glass; plural: optical crowns, optical crown glasses; related terms: glass, optical glass.
Stretcher is trivial as imminent death in the family interpreted, perhaps one can expect an inheritance of it. In general, the stretcher to announce that a change will occur in life, which has a favorable effect. Plotting the grave itself, you will be asked to help friends, from which it will benefit themselves.
Stressed out ’til you drop “are people who …
Comment by Sandra: … about stretchers spinning around me and I couldn’t …
Distances, unfamiliar or unknown, not human.
Which part of me is strange or unconventional?
The dreamer has to face the unknown and fear arouses.
The dreamer experiences himself or a part of himself off as, as outsiders or strangers. In the dream he has the knowledge that he lives his life differently than others.
- Obligation, promise, oath.
- With what I want to unite myself?
A ring in a dream usually stands for a relationship. It is not necessarily a love relationship, which the dreamer has to another human being, and sometimes they are too narrow and impede the self-development. A wedding ring symbolizes a permanent bond and a promise. A ring seal or …