Browse dream dictionary by letter
Search for dreams meanings
You can browse and find a dream by dream theme or search by using the search engine of dreams.
How to use
Remember the most significant symbols of your dream. Separate them and put these words (one word at the time) in text box and search for dream interpretation in multi-cultural dream-book. This search engine will find all dreams that are most related to your dream.
Recently updated meanings
- Baker on 1st July'14
- Pancake on 1st July'14
- Polar bear on 1st July'14
- Wasteland on 27th June'14
- Recluse/Hermit on 27th June'14
- One-way street on 27th June'14
- Soap/Lather on 26th June'14
- Cupid (God of love) on 26th June'14
- Anteater on 22nd June'14
- Prayer on 22nd June'14
- Traffic light on 19th June'14
- Icicle on 18th June'14
- Bracelet on 18th June'14
- Iceberg on 18th June'14
- Planet Elements on 18th June'14
Search Results for: Trace
- To be attacked by one: friend will cause many difficulties to you;
- To track, follow, trace or pursue a wolf: you will overcome all threats;
- Try to kill wolf or to see killed wolf: you turn off treacherous opponents, who want to embarrass you.
- The wolf means a greedy rulers.
- Dream of fighting with a wolf: you will have a dispute;
- If the dreamer kills wolf: he is a powerful person & he will destroy his opponents;
- If the wolf grabbed or bitten him: he …
… chasing, follow up, give chase, hunt, hunt down, persecute, pursue, pursuit, seek after, seek for, trace, track, trail.
… a servant or helper and occurs frequently in the Christian New Testament of the Bible. Deaconesses trace their roots from the time of Jesus Christ through the 13th century. Deaconesses existed from the early through the middle Byzantine periods in Constantinople and Jerusalem; although the office may not have been in existence throughout the European churches. The female diaconate in the Byzantine Church of the early and middle Byzantine periods was recognized as one of the major orders of …
… hoofprints, or pawprints of an animal.
Synonyms of footprint
noun: footmark, track, trace, footstep, step, trail, vestige; plural: footmarks, tracks, traces, footsteps, steps, trails, vestiges; related terms: footmark, footprint evidence, print, mark.
… bridle, cinch, girth, hackamore, halter, headgear, martingale, saddlery, stable gear, tack, trace, animal husbandry, attach, inspan.
… of Abraham:
(in the Bible) The Hebrew patriarch from whom all Jews trace their descent.
His birth name was Abram, is the eponym of the Abrahamic religions, among which are Judaism, Christianity and Islam. According to both the Hebrew Bible and the Qur’an, through his sons Ishmael and Isaac, Abraham is the forefather of many tribes, including the Ishmaelites, Israelites, Midianites and Edomites. Abraham was a descendant of Noah’s …
… by, or as if by, sweeping.
Eliminate completely and without a trace.
Synonyms of sweep away
wipe out; related terms: destroy, destruct.
… Signs is plural form.
Synonyms: noun: mark, token, symbol, indication, symptom, omen, trace;