Browse dream dictionary by letter
Search for dreams meanings
You can search and find a dream alphabetically or by using the dreams search engine.
How to use: remember the most significant symbols of your dream. Separate them and put these words (one word at the time) in text box and search for dream interpretation in multi-cultural dream-book. This search engine will find all dreams that are most related to your dream.
Recently updated meanings
- Money on 19th June'13
- Afraid on 19th June'13
- Sea on 18th June'13
- Clouds on 18th June'13
- Two (number 2) on 18th June'13
- Three (number 3) on 18th June'13
- Five (number 5) on 18th June'13
- 100 (number one hundred) on 18th June'13
- Four (number 4) on 18th June'13
- One (number 1) on 18th June'13
- Diamond ring on 18th June'13
- Affection on 18th June'13
- Eel, eels on 18th June'13
- Pregnancy on 17th June'13
- Numbers on 17th June'13
Search Results for: Trace
- To be attacked by one: friend will cause many difficulties to you;
- To track, follow, trace or pursue a wolf: you will overcome all threats;
- Try to kill wolf or to see killed wolf: you turn off treacherous opponents, who want to embarrass you.
- The wolf means a greedy rulers.
- Dream of fighting with a wolf: you will have a dispute;
- If the dreamer kills wolf: he is a powerful person & he will destroy his opponents;
- If the wolf grabbed or bitten him: he …
… chasing, follow up, give chase, hunt, hunt down, persecute, pursue, pursuit, seek after, seek for, trace, track, trail.
… a servant or helper and occurs frequently in the Christian New Testament of the Bible. Deaconesses trace their roots from the time of Jesus Christ through the 13th century. Deaconesses existed from the early through the middle Byzantine periods in Constantinople and Jerusalem; although the office may not have been in existence throughout the European churches. The female diaconate in the Byzantine Church of the early and middle Byzantine periods was recognized as one of the major orders of …
… hoofprints, or pawprints of an animal.
Synonyms of footprint
noun: footmark, track, trace, footstep, step, trail, vestige; plural: footmarks, tracks, traces, footsteps, steps, trails, vestiges; related terms: footmark, footprint evidence, print, mark.
… bridle, cinch, girth, hackamore, halter, headgear, martingale, saddlery, stable gear, tack, trace, animal husbandry, attach, inspan.
(in the Bible) The Hebrew patriarch from whom all Jews trace their descent.
His birth name was Abram, is the eponym of the Abrahamic religions, among which are Judaism, Christianity and Islam. According to both the Hebrew Bible and the Qur’an, through his sons Ishmael and Isaac, Abraham is the forefather of many tribes, including the Ishmaelites, Israelites, Midianites and Edomites. Abraham was a descendant of Noah’s …
… something by, or as if by, sweeping.
Eliminate completely and without a trace.
Synonyms of sweep away
wipe out; related terms: destroy, destruct.
… Signs is plural form.
Synonyms: noun: mark, token, symbol, indication, symptom, omen, trace;