Browse dream dictionary by letter
Search for dreams meanings
You can browse and find a dream by dream theme or search by using the search engine of dreams.
How to use
Remember the most significant symbols of your dream. Separate them and put these words (one word at the time) in text box and search for dream interpretation in multi-cultural dream-book. This search engine will find all dreams that are most related to your dream.
Recently updated meanings
- Alphabet on 29th August'14
- Almanac on 29th August'14
- Iron ring on 29th August'14
- Pugilism on 28th August'14
- All Saints' day on 28th August'14
- Alimony on 28th August'14
- Alibi on 28th August'14
- Alhambra on 28th August'14
- Alchemist on 28th August'14
- Alchemy on 28th August'14
- Album on 27th August'14
- Alarm signal (animal's) on 27th August'14
- Elecampane (Inula) on 27th August'14
- Excise tax on 27th August'14
- Accepted on 27th August'14
Search Results for: bank teller
… without which man can not venture out into the world must be properly handled and observed. Bank (a bank) can symbolize physical influence, power, authority and sexual virility, perhaps even warns against the abuse of these properties, which can handle more economical and responsible should.
- If you raise money from the bank, may threaten financial losses.
- The making of money probably wishes will come true.
- The job in a bank indicates favorable future trends.
- Banking is often …
Meta-data: Bank Banco Banque Banca
… for his spiritual acquis.
- be employed by a bank: symbolizes an improvement of the situation;
- see themselves as such: you beware of speculation, they will not be financially beneficial;
- speak with one: you will suffer a loss.
- not everyone should complain to his misfortune.
- (Have to do with bankers): beware before speculation.
* Please, see meaning of bank, bills, savings.
Bank (as a seat) can stand for peace and tranquility that you should treat yourself to such efforts, achievements or on the evening of life to look back at what has been achieved and to enjoy it.
- If you sit on a bench outdoors, perhaps in a shady arbor, which sometimes shows a willingness for an erotic adventure.
- Who is sitting on a bench, waiting for an adventure, to a person who …
Meta-data: Bank Banca Établi
… in your dream, this announces that you’ll have luck in love.
* Please, also see meaning of bank, currency, savings bank & miser.
Definition of Money:
Money – wealth, assets, property, and resources owned by someone or something.
Money is any object or record that is generally accepted as payment for goods and services and repayment of debts in a given country or socio-economic context. The main functions of money are …
… - see a lot of banknotes: you will experience a disappointment.
* Please, see meaning of bank, cash, dollar notes, money.
Explanation & Definition:
A piece of paper currency.
A banknote (often known as a bill, paper money or simply a note) is a kind of negotiable instrument, a promissory note made by a bank payable to the bearer on demand, used as money. Traditional banknotes have largely been replaced with …
… support to the formation and long-term stability.
Synonyms of embankment
noun: dike, dam, bank, levee, mound, weir; plural: dikes, dams, banks, levees, mounds, weirs; related terms: hill, mound, bulwark, rampart, wall, revetement, stone facing, revetment.
… holidays; plural: vacations, recess, leaves; related terms: festival, feast, day off, free time, bank holiday.
… choices, which allows skill to play a part. Despite this, the winning odds are in favour of the bank, with a house edge no lower than around 1 per cent.
Synonyms of Baccarat.
related terms: car games, Whist (card game), game, poker, card.
… telephone number(s), fax number, e-mail addresses and website. It can also include telex, bank account and tax code. Traditionally many cards were simple black text on white stock; today a professional business card will sometimes include one or more aspects of striking visual design.
Synonyms of Business card.
noun: visiting card, calling card, card; plural: business cards, visiting cards, calling cards, cards.
… such as church groups or community groups. Soup kitchens sometimes obtain food from a food bank for free or at a low price, because they are considered a charity which makes it easier for them to feed the many people who visit the soup kitchen.
Synonyms of Soup kitchen.
plural: soup kitchens.
… out the position of the two at work and in society. She dreams that she is engaged to a fortune-teller, this means that the proverbial needle in the haystack has found.You should strive for independence, otherwise they will suffer hardship in marriage.
- Your dream last night will be fulfilled;
- Psychics hear you coming along with distinguished people.
- Do not give anyone your personal confidence;
- Other: do not waste your time and you do …
… happiness and prosperity.
Water interpretations by Ancient Greek story teller Aesop
If you dreamed that you drink water, it means that something unexpected will happen to you, there is going to be a sudden event;
If you dreamed of seeing water tank, bowl of water or the water placed in any dish, it indicates that you have to communicate with someone you know with a secretive and mysterious personality, as this person will give you great impact within your …
- see drechsler Bank indicates an honorable future;
- see at work: health;
- see yourself as a work: the end of a good job.
- nothing is humanly impossible, one should not only lose his head;
- your company will confront obstacles.
- be or see his workshop: points to corporate welfare;
- see turner: your skill will take you forward;
- work as such: you’re going …
… governors, chiefs, wardens; related terms: managing director, administrator, decision maker, bank manager, district manager, manageress.
… aspects of a nation’s money supply. The other part of a nation’s money supply consists of bank deposits (sometimes called deposit money), ownership of which can be transferred by means of cheques, debit cards, or other forms of money transfer. Deposit money and currency are money in the sense that both are acceptable as a means of payment.
Synonyms of currency
noun: money, circulation, cash; plural: moneys, circulations, cashs; related terms: medium of exchange, monetary system …
… & Definition:
Could hardly expect to get a loan from this bank without having a cost flow forecast.
A loan is a type of debt. Like all debt instruments, a loan entails the redistribution of financial assets over time, between the lender and the borrower.
Synonyms of loan
verb: lend, borrow; noun: advance, accommodation, borrowing, debt, loaning; plural: advances, accommodations, borrowings, debts, loanings; related …
… storage of water which can be evenly distributed between locations.
Synonyms of dam
verb: bank, stem, block; noun: dike, weir, barrage, embankment, levee, jetty; plural: dikes, weirs, barrages, embankments, levees, jetties; related terms: dyke, barrier, milldam, weir.
… fuel pod, pod, flowerpot, pot, powder flask, powder horn, receptacle, reliquary, saltcellar, coin bank, money box, savings bank, bank, coal scuttle, scuttle, shaker.
… plural: orders; related terms: arrangement, table, tabular array, matrix, row, column, panoply, bank, spectrum, display, raiment, regalia, article of clothing, clothing, habiliment, wearable, vesture, wear.
… laboratory, science lab, science laboratory, laundry, location, locker room, lumberyard, oyster bank, oyster bed, oyster park, proving ground, rope yard, ropewalk, roundhouse, shipyard, shop floor, studio, studio, tannery, test bed, waterworks, workshop, shop, geographic point, geographical point.
… downward; The degree to which a surface tends upward or downward.
Synonyms of Slope
noun: bank, embankment, gradient, hill, incline, gradient slant; plural: banks, embankments, gradients, hills, inclines, gradient slants; related terms: natural elevation, elevation, ski slope, mountainside, versant, canyonside.