Browse dream dictionary by letter
Search for dreams meanings
You can browse and find a dream by dream theme or search by using the search engine of dreams.
How to use
Remember the most significant symbols of your dream. Separate them and put these words (one word at the time) in text box and search for dream interpretation in multi-cultural dream-book. This search engine will find all dreams that are most related to your dream.
Recently updated meanings
- Album on 27th August'14
- Alarm signal (animal's) on 27th August'14
- Elecampane (Inula) on 27th August'14
- Excise tax on 27th August'14
- Accepted on 27th August'14
- Acceptance on 27th August'14
- Foreign accent on 27th August'14
- Solitude on 27th August'14
- Albatross on 27th August'14
- Ejaculation on 26th August'14
- Disgust on 26th August'14
- Eclipse on 26th August'14
- One-horse carriage on 22nd August'14
- Objection on 22nd August'14
- Deuce on 20th August'14
Search Results for: bookshelf
- see bookshelf in a dream: given the opportunity to apply his knowledge in both business and private life;
- empty: indicate meager jobs due to lack of resources or opportunities.
- There isn’t any explanation of dream in Hinduism.
- None dream explanation in Islam.
Explanation & Definition:
A shelf or shelves for storing books …
… of furniture designed for the storage/display of books.
A bookcase, or bookshelf, is a piece of furniture, almost always with horizontal shelves, used to store books. It may be fitted with glass doors. A bookcase consists of a unit including two or more shelves which may not all be used to contain books or other printed materials. Shelves may be fixed or adjustable to different positions in the case. In rooms entirely devoted to the storage of books they may be …