Browse dream dictionary by letter
Search for dreams meanings
You can browse and find a dream by dream theme or search by using the search engine of dreams.
How to use
Remember the most significant symbols of your dream. Separate them and put these words (one word at the time) in text box and search for dream interpretation in multi-cultural dream-book. This search engine will find all dreams that are most related to your dream.
Recently updated meanings
- Hairdresser on 1st September'14
- Grasshopper on 31st August'14
- Greyhound on 31st August'14
- Griffon on 31st August'14
- Groceries on 31st August'14
- Guillotine on 31st August'14
- Flora of the Alps on 30th August'14
- Alps on 30th August'14
- Nightmare on 30th August'14
- Alpaca on 30th August'14
- Alpine pasture on 30th August'14
- Alphabet on 30th August'14
- Almanac on 29th August'14
- Iron ring on 29th August'14
- Pugilism on 28th August'14
Search Results for: bookshelf
- see bookshelf in a dream: given the opportunity to apply his knowledge in both business and private life;
- empty: indicate meager jobs due to lack of resources or opportunities.
- There isn’t any explanation of dream in Hinduism.
- None dream explanation in Islam.
Explanation & Definition:
A shelf or shelves for storing books …
… of furniture designed for the storage/display of books.
A bookcase, or bookshelf, is a piece of furniture, almost always with horizontal shelves, used to store books. It may be fitted with glass doors. A bookcase consists of a unit including two or more shelves which may not all be used to contain books or other printed materials. Shelves may be fixed or adjustable to different positions in the case. In rooms entirely devoted to the storage of books they may be …