Browse dream dictionary by letter
Search for dreams meanings
You can search and find a dream alphabetically or by using the dreams search engine.
How to use: remember the most significant symbols of your dream. Separate them and put these words (one word at the time) in text box and search for dream interpretation in multi-cultural dream-book. This search engine will find all dreams that are most related to your dream.
Recently updated meanings
- Money on 19th June'13
- Afraid on 19th June'13
- Sea on 18th June'13
- Clouds on 18th June'13
- Two (number 2) on 18th June'13
- Three (number 3) on 18th June'13
- Five (number 5) on 18th June'13
- 100 (number one hundred) on 18th June'13
- Four (number 4) on 18th June'13
- One (number 1) on 18th June'13
- Diamond ring on 18th June'13
- Affection on 18th June'13
- Eel, eels on 18th June'13
- Pregnancy on 17th June'13
- Numbers on 17th June'13
Search Results for: brown suit
… Material world; security.
What in my life needs of the organization?
Brown color is regarded as a symbol of earthiness and sensuality and is often played on in nature-loving people in dreams and the individual meaning arises from the other surrounding circumstances. Sometimes the color can also be a turning point in life that turns most unfavorable.
- Brown eyes should be understood as a warning against false friends.
- Anyone who invests brown clothes that …
Comment by rose: … eyes is a wall of brown rice and i try to pick my way …
The brown and black were often associated with right-wing extremism and racism associated, naked or stripped of all clothing, arrogant or prescient.
Leadership and healing ability, strength for defense, protection force deliberations; balance.
* Please, see meaning of bear, grizzly bear, black bear.
Explanation & Definition:
A species of …
… I would like to be recognized?
Eachone has his own costume.
a suit is a symbol for the conventional and the conservative male appearance – even in a dream. For the purposes of Jung, the “persona” – the outside world represented by self.
- In a dream purchase or buy a suit: wealth and fame;
- new look: you have new plans;
- to see a old suit: hold off at your current job;
- change clothes, change: …
… culture, the bear is mostly associated with the feminine forces of nature together. By its brown color, it indicates close contact with the Earth Mother. For the Germans the bears, for example, was the queen of the woods. So the bear is in a dream about for a dominating mother. Often the bear is an enchanted prince in a fairy tale waiting for salvation. Accepted the dreamer the dark side of female sexuality, the part that makes him fear he may come to a more satisfied sex life. So bear …
… implementation of a plan;
- gray or stabbing: man beware of falsehood of any kind; flatterer;
- brown eyes stand for the loyalty of another person, you can count on hot love;
- dark, inscrutable eyes may also include a note and a warning against dishonest people;
- being stared at by foreign: happiness-like omen, an important change will take place soon;
- make your own worries: someone is working secretly against you be careful in your actions;
- see one-eyed man is threatening a …
… in dream, that the dentist clean your teeth extensively and the next morning they are still brown again: we believe the interests of what a specific person or position is concerned, be respected, but then one must acknowledge that one has fallen victim to flattery;
- To get tooth: you will receive a questionable matter certainty;
- Gold on tooth or teeth: wealth;
- Dreaming of one tooth grow above the others teeth: you will cause confusion;
- To see yourself as toothless: highlights …
… in different ways, such as costumes, masks or disguise in other person: if you see a strange suit in the dream, this is not a happiness sign; difficulties are indicated which are not serious type.
- There isn’t any explanation of dream in Hinduism.
- There isn’t any meaning of dream in Islam.
* Please, see meaning of carnival, mask.
Explanation & Definition:
Change somebodies or oneself a different …
… Explanation & Definition:
A New World quail with mottled reddish-brown plumage, and typically a pale throat and eyestripe.
The Northern Bobwhite, Virginia Quail or (in its home range) Bobwhite Quail (Colinus virginianus) is a ground-dwelling bird native to the United States, Mexico, and the Caribbean. It is a member of the group of species known as New World quails (Odontophoridae). They were initially placed with the Old World …
… yellow viscous liquid which is soluble in water at all concentrations. Sometimes, it may be dark brown as dyed during industrial production process in order to alert people to its hazards. The historical name of this acid is oil of vitriol.
… of proposal.
noun: suggestion, proposition, offer, motion, overture, offering, tender, proffer, suit; plural: proposals, suggestions, propositions, offers, motions, overtures, offerings, tenders, proffers, suits.
… A small, short-tailed Old World game bird resembling a tiny partridge, typically having brown camouflaged plumage.
Quail is a collective name for several genera of mid-sized birds generally considered in the order Galliformes. Old World quail are found in the family Phasianidae, and New World quail are found in the family Odontophoridae. The buttonquail are not quail at all, are named more for their superficial resemblance to quail, and are members of the …
… Please, see meaning of.
Explanation & Definition:
A grayish-brown American mammal that has a foxlike face with a black mask and a ringed tail.
The raccoon sometimes spelled racoon, also known as the common raccoon, North American raccoon, northern raccoon and colloquially as coon,is a medium-sized mammal native to North America. The raccoon is the largest of the procyonid family, having a body length of 40 to 70 cm (16 to 28 …
Pus is an exudate, typically white-yellow, yellow, or yellow-brown, formed at the site of inflammation during infection. An accumulation of pus in an enclosed tissue space is known as an abscess, whereas a visible collection of pus within or beneath the epidermis is known as a pustule or pimple.
Synonyms of pus
noun: matter, purulence; plural: matters, purulences; related terms: sanies, suppuration, festering, ichor, bodily fluid, body fluid, liquid …
… lb), while a sow (adult female) is about half that size. Although it is closely related to the brown bear, it has evolved to occupy a narrower ecological niche, with many body characteristics adapted for cold temperatures, for moving across snow, ice, and open water, and for hunting the seals which make up most of its diet. Although most polar bears are born on land, they spend most of their time at sea. Their scientific name means “maritime bear”, and derives from this fact. Polar …
… button mushroom, white mushroom, table mushroom, champignon mushroom, crimini mushroom, Swiss brown mushroom, Roman brown mushroom, Italian brown, Italian mushroom, cultivated mushroom, or when mature, the Portobello mushroom—is an edible basidiomycete mushroom native to grasslands in Europe and North America. Agaricus bisporus is cultivated in more than 70 countries and is one of the most commonly and widely consumed mushrooms in the world.
Synonyms of champignon
noun: mushroom; …
… terms: solid food, food, dairy product, stick, clarified butter, drawn butter, beurre noisette, brown butter, lemon butter, Meuniere butter, yak butter.
… caffer, or the water buffalo Buabalus bubalis.
Large shaggy-haired brown bison of North American plains.
Synonyms of buffalo
noun: bison; plural: bisons; related terms: American bison, American buffalo, Bison bison, genus Bison.
Explanation & Definition:
Of a woman or girl, having brown or black hair.
Brown hair is the second most common human hair color, after black hair. It varies from light brown to almost black hair. It is characterized by higher levels of the dark pigment eumelanin and lower levels of the pale pigment pheomelanin. Its strands are thicker than those of fair hair but not as much as those of red hair. People with brown or black …
- a man dreams of his brother: he expected controversy;
- they divorce: grief in the suit;
- take leave of him: serendipity, it is a matter entirely reliant on their own;
- lose: you go against a stormy future;
- see death: deterioration of the situation;
- quarreling with him: you will have vexation;
- see dying brother or sister: death of a friend;
- see your great energy brothers enjoy on its own or the happiness of your brothers;
- poor, sad, or asking for help: will …
… life, starches, flour, baked goods, anadama bread, bap, barmbrack, bread-stick, breadstick, Boston brown bread, brown bread, bun, roll, caraway seed bread, challah, hallah, cinnamon bread, cracked-wheat bread, cracker, crouton, brown bread, dark bread, whole meal bread, whole wheat bread, English muffin, flatbread, garlic bread, gluten bread, Host, loaf, loaf of bread, matzah, matzo, matzoh, unleavened bread, naan, nan, onion bread, raisin bread, quick bread, rye bread, salt-rising bread, …
… term “copper alloy” instead.
Synonyms of bronze
adjective: bronzed; verb: tan, brown; related terms: atomic number 29, copper, Cu, gunmetal, phosphor bronze, alpha bronze, bell metal, beryllium bronze, copper-base alloy, leaded bronze, nickel bronze, silicon bronze.