Browse dream dictionary by letter
Search for dreams meanings
You can browse and find a dream by dream theme or search by using the search engine of dreams.
How to use
Remember the most significant symbols of your dream. Separate them and put these words (one word at the time) in text box and search for dream interpretation in multi-cultural dream-book. This search engine will find all dreams that are most related to your dream.
Recently updated meanings
- Baker on 1st July'14
- Pancake on 1st July'14
- Polar bear on 1st July'14
- Wasteland on 27th June'14
- Recluse/Hermit on 27th June'14
- One-way street on 27th June'14
- Soap/Lather on 26th June'14
- Cupid (God of love) on 26th June'14
- Anteater on 22nd June'14
- Prayer on 22nd June'14
- Traffic light on 19th June'14
- Icicle on 18th June'14
- Bracelet on 18th June'14
- Iceberg on 18th June'14
- Planet Elements on 18th June'14
Search Results for: fade
- To view his own: a proud dream will fade away;
- A third-party see: you have a secret admirer.
- There isn’t any explanation of dream in Hinduism.
- There isn’t any meaning of dream in Islam.
Explanation & Definition:
A small card printed with one’s name, professional occupation, company position, business address, and other contact information. …
… name and reputation, if he is unerringly in this sport; shatters the spear, his reputation will fade, and he will lose a loved one through death.
- Dreaming one, he may find or put on a breastplate or leather jerkin, he will rejoice over the downfall of his enemies and so rich as the breastplate is heavy.
- Dreaming a woman, she’ll take a gun in his hand, a spear, a sword, a dagger, or arrows, she will give birth to a boy when she is pregnant, the bow is on the interpretation of …
… disinfect, often via oxidation.
Synonyms of bleach
verb: whiten, blanch, whitewash, blench, fade; related terms: whiteness, white.
… pallid, sallow, faint, dim, colorless, mealy, bloodless, colourless, white, washy; verb: blanch, fade, turn pale; noun: stake, picket, bound, limit, pile, paling, boundary, pole; plural: stakes, pickets, bounds, limits, piles, palings, boundaries, poles; related terms: paling, picket fence, strip.
… soon over;
- eat: you are invited to a celebration.
- see: your cares will fade;
- food: prosperity in all directions;
- make: thy doings be useful.
Explanation & Definition:
Bread, cakes, biscuits or similar foodstuffs that have been baked.
Baking is a food cooking method using prolonged dry heat acting by convection, and not by thermal radiation, normally in an oven, but also in hot ashes, or on hot …
Synonyms of dissolve
verb: melt, disband, resolve, thaw, fuse; related terms: fade away, fade out, change state, turn, break up, resolve, change integrity, melt, melt down, run.
Welcoming, intimacy, privacy, affection, love, relationships.
With who I want to get closer?
In General the kissing is presented as the action of tenderness, sign of love and affection. Those who have dreams about kisses usually are longing for sensitivity and closeness. There are different explanations of the kiss, depending on the …
Comment by Christian: … it’s started to fade. But that’s all I remeber
Potential; birth, hope, wholeness.
What would I like unfold?
Rebirth and New phase – The egg is a symbol of not realized potential or opportunities, which the future will bring. A dream of an egg, then this is a clue to the dreamer that his natural abilities haven’t become fully aware. It is a symbol of rebirth. Spiritual oppressive will yield a …
Comment by Mariela: … I vomit and almost fade away!!! What can that means?? …
What are the basic fears I have?
Threatening feelings Alligator (crocodile) is often experienced as threatening creature because he embodies superseded needs, experiences, fears, feelings and the other unconscious contents. However, at the same time he also stands for wisdom and experience of the unconscious and may request to …
Comment by kathrine: … the pool begins to fade.when i look at it there are fishes …
- Purity, clarity & pure cold.
- What I want to purify?
White as the color stands for innocence, purity and perfection, after which you strives, but you never quite achieved. Because it dissolves into the spectral colors, the white in the true sense is colorless. It means purity, so dressed in white in many countries of the bride before the altar …
Comment by David: … things started to fade back to their normal color and …
- Transition & confusion: sometimes bright and sometimes dark.
- Through what do I experience?
Expression of feelings – Clouds in a dream can have two meanings, they depend on the dream circumstances. They perhaps point to edification or religious feelings or show that the dreamer feels overshadowed of a person or an object. Maybe clouds in a …
Comment by amy: … picture started to fade…. ooops and i got this dream …