Browse dream dictionary by letter
Search for dreams meanings
You can search and find a dream alphabetically or by using the dreams search engine.
How to use: remember the most significant symbols of your dream. Separate them and put these words (one word at the time) in text box and search for dream interpretation in multi-cultural dream-book. This search engine will find all dreams that are most related to your dream.
Recently updated meanings
- Money on 19th June'13
- Afraid on 19th June'13
- Sea on 18th June'13
- Clouds on 18th June'13
- Two (number 2) on 18th June'13
- Three (number 3) on 18th June'13
- Five (number 5) on 18th June'13
- 100 (number one hundred) on 18th June'13
- Four (number 4) on 18th June'13
- One (number 1) on 18th June'13
- Diamond ring on 18th June'13
- Affection on 18th June'13
- Eel, eels on 18th June'13
- Pregnancy on 17th June'13
- Numbers on 17th June'13
Search Results for: file
… - leaf through it: you are in for a professional increase;
- torn: a dispute will be ended.
- file folders: completion of a unsatisfactory business;
- filing bills and important papers: lively debates on issues related to major issues and associated with difficulty and discomfort, as well as with poor future prospects.
- announce the general disputes, which are the more severe, occur more files in the dream appear;
- old files will be brought out, searched it and …
… analysed in the study of queueing theory.
Synonyms of Queue area.
noun: line, row, file, pigtail, plait, train, rank, braid, cue; plural: lines, rows, files, pigtails, plaits, trains, ranks, braids, cues.
Meta-data: Warteschlange Cola de área File d'attente Coda di zona
… proceedings against a person or institution, especially for redress.
To file a legal action against someone, generally a non-criminal action. To seek by request; to make application; to petition; to entreat; to plead.
Synonyms of sue.
verb: request, prosecute, pursue, indict; past form: sued, requested, prosecuted, pursued, indicted; related terms: accuse, charge, incriminate, impeach, arraign, inculpate, prosecute, blame.
… the uncertainty and caution of the dreamer. But deception and isolation can be represented by this file. When you open the curtains in the dream, and come others countless behind the fore, then you are with your thoughts either in a dead end, or you move to philosophical problems that are not easy to solve.
Behind a curtain conceal secrets that we want to know like, but also – think of the theater (see below): – our ability to act in the near future. Curtains on the …
… in, go into, move into, get into; related terms: take the field, penetrate, perforate, re-enter, file in, pop in, walk in, call at, out in, take water, turn in, board, get on, intrude, irrupt, encroach upon, intrude on, obtrude upon, invade, dock; forms of verb get: gotten – past participle; geting – present participle; got – past participle; gets – 3rd person singular present; got – past tense; getting – present participle.
… by means of symbolic marks)
document (a written account of ownership or obligation)
text file, document ((computer science) a computer file that contains text (and possibly formatting instructions) using seven-bit ASCII characters).
Synonyms of docuement
noun: paper, deed, record, writing, act, instrument, certificate; plural: papers, deeds, records, writings, acts, instruments, certificates; related terms: papers, written document, piece of writing, written material, …
… something to do with the lack of understanding of the dreamer or the inability of the person to file the dreamer.
- Note the color (see below) of the frame. A rose-colored glasses, for example, mean that we see all too rosy and everything negative overlooked want.
- A green glasses will make reasonable hope of success.
- Reveal the ill-fitting eyeglasses, for example, that one from somewhere does something a distorted picture.
- Substituting in the eye of another dream, in waking life, …
… of go out
verb: exit, get out, leave; related terms: move, depart, go away, go, pop out, file out, hop out, get off, fall out, go forth, leave, go away, get off, step out, eject, undock, log off, log out.
… professional identity.
I met limit of my work?
* Please, see meaning of file.
Explanation & Definition:
A flat, rectangular container, typically made of leather, for carrying books and papers.
A briefcase is a narrow box-shaped bag or case used mainly for carrying papers and other documents and equipped with a handle. Lawyers commonly use briefcases to carry briefs to present to a court, hence the name. …
… of tool: you are a capable person.
- To see smoothing tools, like putty knife or file: dispute will be settled soon;
- Also dreaming of smoothing tools: dispute will be resolved with a friend;
- To see cutting tools, saw or knife: by intemperance someone have caused riots and fights back.
* Please, see also meanings of dreams about manual workman, craftsman, repairman, artisan.
Explanation & Definition:
Tool is a device used to carry …