Browse dream dictionary by letter
Search for dreams meanings
You can browse and find a dream by dream theme or search by using the search engine of dreams.
How to use
Remember the most significant symbols of your dream. Separate them and put these words (one word at the time) in text box and search for dream interpretation in multi-cultural dream-book. This search engine will find all dreams that are most related to your dream.
Recently updated meanings
- Flora of the Alps on 30th August'14
- Alps on 30th August'14
- Nightmare on 30th August'14
- Alpaca on 30th August'14
- Alpine pasture on 30th August'14
- Alphabet on 30th August'14
- Almanac on 29th August'14
- Iron ring on 29th August'14
- Pugilism on 28th August'14
- All Saints' day on 28th August'14
- Alimony on 28th August'14
- Alibi on 28th August'14
- Alhambra on 28th August'14
- Alchemist on 28th August'14
- Alchemy on 28th August'14
Search Results for: grilled pork
… Short explanation
A short tube (often cylindrical; cylinder form) of minced pork, chicken, beef, or any other meat encased in a skin. Typically sold raw to be grilled, fried or to be boiled before eating.
A sausage is a food made from ground meat and often salt, herbs, and spices.
Typically, the sausage is formed in a casing traditionally made from intestine, but sometimes synthetic. Some sausages are cooked during processing and the casing …
… boiled. The Polish dish golonka and Swedish dish fläsklägg are very similar, alternatively grilled on a barbecue.
Eisbein (literally “ice leg/bone”) is the German name for a culinary dish involving the pickled ham hock, usually boiled. The Polish dish golonka and Swedish dish fläsklägg are very similar, alternatively grilled on a barbecue.
Synonyms of eisbein
… top round, rump roast, beef roast, roast beef, roast veal, veal roast, lamb roast, roast lamb, pork roast, roast pork.
… & Definition:
A cooked sausage made out of meat (most often pork), blood and various other regional ingredients.
Black pudding, blood pudding or blood sausage is a type of sausage made by cooking blood or dried blood with a filler until it is thick enough to congeal when cooled. The dish exists in various cultures from Asia to Europe. Pig, cattle, sheep, duck and goat blood can be used depending on different countries. …
… of tapeworm. Several species parasitise humans after being consumed in underprepared meat such as pork (Taenia solium), beef (T. saginata), and fish (Diphyllobothrium spp.), or in food prepared in conditions of poor hygiene (Hymenolepis spp. or Echinococcus spp.).
Synonyms of cestoda
noun: class Cestoda; plural: class Cestodas; related terms: helminth, parasitic worm, phylum Platyhelminthes, Platyhelminthes, cestode, tapeworm, family Taeniidae, Taeniidae, class.
… and much of Asia as far south as Indonesia.
Synonyms of Wild boar
noun: hog, pig, swine, pork, boar; plural: hogs, pigs, swines, porks, boars; related term: wildboar, wildboars.
… see more white than black rabbits: signal that junior may come soon;
- To dream baked, roasted or grilled rabbit: you will reach earnings or profit.
- To see: false friends will do to you harm; Also: things will be difficult, but a homely or professional change will help to you to make things right;
- To breed rabbits: you will reach old age;
- If rabbits are hopping around: there is a change for the better live; Also: you will recognize advantage more clearly;
- To see …
… - To dream saveloy: satisfaction will be guaranteed.
* A saveloy is a type of highly seasoned pork sausage, usually bright red in colour, which is served in English fish and chip shops, sometimes fried in batter. The word is assumed to originate from the Swiss-French cervelas or servelat, ultimately from Latin cerebrus; originally a pork brain sausage particularly associated with Switzerland.