Browse dream dictionary by letter
Search for dreams meanings
You can search and find a dream alphabetically or by using the dreams search engine.
How to use: remember the most significant symbols of your dream. Separate them and put these words (one word at the time) in text box and search for dream interpretation in multi-cultural dream-book. This search engine will find all dreams that are most related to your dream.
Recently updated meanings
- Sea on 18th June'13
- Clouds on 18th June'13
- Two (number 2) on 18th June'13
- Three (number 3) on 18th June'13
- Five (number 5) on 18th June'13
- 100 (number one hundred) on 18th June'13
- Four (number 4) on 18th June'13
- One (number 1) on 18th June'13
- Diamond ring on 18th June'13
- Afraid on 18th June'13
- Affection on 18th June'13
- Eel, eels on 18th June'13
- Pregnancy on 17th June'13
- Numbers on 17th June'13
- Goats on 16th June'13
Search Results for: holding god's hand
… European (Judeo-Christian)
- you will be satisfied with what you have in front of your hand;
- bathe in a marble: pleasant surprise after a serious illness;
- a bath in a zinc: from his circumstances will not be published;
- bathing in a cast-iron-enamel: the situation is improving;
- be in a hot tub: an illness or difficulties become apparent and the water in the tub is clear: pass a danger.
* Please, see meaning of baden.
Explanation & Definition:
Comment by Marlene Ramlotchan: … make sure I put my hand to check and it broke cos it was …
… growing prosperity and many new friends;
- If a woman dreaming that she has a ring on her right hand: she cherishes the intention to enter into a strong bond with a man;
- If a young woman get a ring in a dream: her concerns about the behavior of her lover soon vanish into thin air, because he will devote to her pleasure and her future interests.
- To find a ring: disagreement with your business partners;
- Ring of iron: your future is worried, the competition …
… which the dreamer is considered immoral and indicating his guilt.
To transfer (hand over) the worms is a metaphor for death. The dreamer should therefore be prepared, that something will occur on the spiritual level and it may soon change.
- Dreaming that you are eating worms: you will get transitional sojourners and collect pension money from them.
- Separate worms from someone through the anus: he will be saved from worry and annoying …
… Rabbit eating anything – poverty;
When the rabbit is being caught up and the dreamer is holding it in his hands it symbolizes short illness, which will be defeated;
Breeding the rabbits – fortune;
When the dreamer sees many rabbits it shows his fear, there is something that he is afraid of;
Bunny or rabbit that is seen in the dreams might also symbolize attraction for someone or fidelity;
If the skin is being removed from the rabbit it shows how desperate you are at …
… A vehicle with four horses driven by one person.
A four-in-hand is a carriage drawn by a team of four horses having the reins rigged in such a way that it can be driven by a single driver. The stagecoach and the tally-ho are usually four-in-hand coaches.
Synonyms of Four-in-hand (carriage).
plural: four-in-hands; related terms: carriage, coach, bearing, transportation, transport, conveyance, portage.
* To interpret hand phone in dream, please, see meaning of mobile phone.
… justice and purity. Also it can stand for a marriage or semen, pregnancy and childbirth. In other hand water in a dream also can indicate worries, pain, and sorrow or even death and destruction. In any case, running water is better than stagnant water.
Cold water for bathing or washing
Bathing in cold water in a dream indicates remorse for past conduct, recovery from unhappy love or return to a normal state of health, mind, or strength, release from prison, payment of debts, the end of …
… terrain encountered. In its simplest role, the ice axe is used like a walking stick in the uphill hand, the mountaineer holding the head in the centre, with the pick pointing to the rear. It can also be buried pick down, the rope tied around the shaft to form a secure anchor on which to bring up a second climber, or buried vertically to form a stomp belay. The adze is used to cut footsteps (sometimes known as pigeon holes), as well as scoop seats in the hillside and trenches to bury an ice …
… displeasure for someone or something, generally an entertainer, by loudly yelling boo! (and holding the “oo” sound) or making other noises of disparagement, such as hissing. People may make hand signs at the entertainer, such as the thumbs down sign. If spectators particularly dislike the performance they may also accompany booing by throwing objects (traditionally rotten fruit) onstage, though the objects may not be meant to physically hurt the performer.
Synonyms of booing …
Explanation & Definition:
A folder or box for holding loose papers that are typically arranged in a particular order for easy reference.
A file folder (US usage) (or folder in British and Australian usage) is a kind of folder that holds loose papers together for organization and protection. File folders usually consist of a sheet of heavy paper stock or other thin, but stiff, material which is folded in half, and …
… The significance of the yew tree at this level is extremely ambivalent: on the one hand was her wooden formerly highly appreciated as it could be made into bows and crossbows, on the other hand, the yew is characterized by a toxicity that is unparalleled.
The extremely durable yew can symbolize spiritual immortality.
- harbingers of disease and disappointment, indicates the death of an old man, a relative or a …
Comment by TLM123: … palm of my right hand. Its roots were wrapped around the …
… to show the governor, but hes courage sinking more, because he hardly has the right weapon in hand, in order to achieve its own advantages.
- tension a crossbow in a dream: pain;
- with a shoot: fortunately, the business is going forward slowly;
- to see: death notice, one longs for quiet times and satisfied.
- to see crossbow in a dream: not in prospect;
- tension: get beware of danger, fear;
- to shoot: a very …
Comment by Kelley: … the man was holding something that looked like a …
… something good will happen, for patients – you are going fell much better.
- let slip out of hand: hope will not fulfill;
-to kill one: be careful;
- see dead: this indicates sorrow and disappointment;
- deducted one: some unexpected help;
- Eat: good news, happiness;
* Please, see meanings of fishes, snakes, worms.
Moray eel in Monaco Aquarium
Explanation & Definition:
Eels are elongated fish.
A fish with …
… Short explanation
Wine bottle is a glass bottle for wine, the standard size holding 75 cl or 26 2/3 fl. oz.
A wine bottle is a bottle used for holding wine, generally made of glass. Some wines are fermented in the bottle, others are bottled only after fermentation. They come in a large variety of sizes, several named for Biblical kings and other figures. The standard bottle contains 750 ml, although this is a relatively recent development. Wine …
Comment by oz: … and I was holding a bottle of wine, I noticed I …
… has a more emotional energy.
The dreamer may know that he has his life in his hand. But it comes before him as if he was caught in an endless circle of activities. This may seem counterproductive, but carries an immense energy.
On the spiritual level whirlwind or whirlpool is a symbol of creativity.
- Dreaming of whirlwind or whirlpool: unfavorable fate will be revealed.
* Please, see also meaning of tornado, storm or …
Comment by Khanyi: … had a fork in my hand and threw it then atopped mid air …
… be present exaggerated.
If the dreamer holds in his dream a scepter in his hand, he is to transmit into a position of vitality. If another person holds the sceptre and is giving to the dreamer honor and power, then this dream means that it is allotted in its particular projects success.
The scepter may embody the magic wand and point in dreaming that the dreamer can use this magical power. On the spiritual level, it is the transmission of positive, …
Comment by Eileen: … was thrust into my hand.
- To lit a cigarette: new plans is comming;
- To hold a half-smoked cigarette in hand: means postponement;
- A smoked cigarette to the end: a successful fulfillment of hopes.
- To see: enjoyment and wealth;
- To smoke: you’re adventurous.
* See also dreams about alcohol and cigar.
* Cigarets – thin cylinders of finely cut tobacco rolled in paper for smoking. Also it may refer to smoke (smokes, fume, reek, fumigate, smoked, smoking) weed (weeds) …
Information, leadership, bookkeeping.
What I’m trying to figure out? Where do I look for?
In dreams the pursuit of knowledge and the ability to learn from the experiences and opinions of the other people who symbolized by books and libraries. Represents both wisdom and spiritual awareness. Often also the following circumstances are more meaningful: …
Comment by Ruth: … to a river. I am holding hands with hundreds of children …
- Treasures & resources; Security & wealth.
- What is worth to me? What is value to me?
Some maintain that money and coins mean altogether accident; after my observation small copper coins cause bad feeling and hurtful words, silver coins, on the contrary, refer to arrangements concerning with contracts about important affairs, gold coins – …
Comment by andew meth: … he had it in his hand an they were excited about this …
- Excitation & sensorial over stimulation.
- Where in my life I am looking for suggestions? Where do I feel overwhelmed?
Wind is a dream symbol of intellect. The interpretation of dreams depends primarily on the strength of the wind. Dreaming of sunny day with a gentle breeze suggests ease and pleasure. New idea or a plan stimulating this kind of …
Comment by Ashaka: … factory. I keep holding tight what is on my hand and …
- Spirit, energy, clean and purifying.
- In what areas of my life, I am looking for influence, inspiration or renewal?
It is significant to separate dreaming of fire and dreaming of conflagration. The fire is seen as a major element of nature that man has, not without awe and guilt, like all myths tell of the fire theft, forced into our service. The …
Comment by carlo: … then put his one hand in the air and said “FIRE” and …