Browse dream dictionary by letter
Search for dreams meanings
You can browse and find a dream by dream theme or search by using the search engine of dreams.
How to use
Remember the most significant symbols of your dream. Separate them and put these words (one word at the time) in text box and search for dream interpretation in multi-cultural dream-book. This search engine will find all dreams that are most related to your dream.
Recently updated meanings
- Baker on 1st July'14
- Pancake on 1st July'14
- Polar bear on 1st July'14
- Wasteland on 27th June'14
- Recluse/Hermit on 27th June'14
- One-way street on 27th June'14
- Soap/Lather on 26th June'14
- Cupid (God of love) on 26th June'14
- Anteater on 22nd June'14
- Prayer on 22nd June'14
- Traffic light on 19th June'14
- Icicle on 18th June'14
- Bracelet on 18th June'14
- Iceberg on 18th June'14
- Planet Elements on 18th June'14
Search Results for: plantain
Healing, calming, cooling; Moon of the great winds.
The plantain, in the medicine wheel is the plant totem in the moon of the great winds (February 19-March 20). This is a common herb that grows throughout the world. Its leaves are dark green and the flowers are white. Plantain is versatile in medical usage – inside and out. Generally it is used for calming and cooling.
In general this dream shows that there is the part of you …
Comment by obey in 3: … we were eating plantain together in form of pepper …
Meta-data: Plantano Plátano Plantain
… genus Musa, Musa, dwarf banana, Musa acuminata, Japanese banana, Musa basjoo, Musa paradisiaca, plantain tree, plantain, edible banana, Musa paradisiaca sapientum, Musa textilis, abaca, Manila hemp.
Comment by lorla: unripe plantain having the shape of banana …
- to see pear tree in a dream: merit good prospect;
- flowering: impending good news that is relevant for all life;
- with fruit: very good prospects for personal matters;
- pre-harvest: bright progress of the business.
- There isn’t any explanation of dream in Hinduism.
- to see: complaints, grief and …
Comment by Ir Naf: … dreams and sees plantain growing on a pear tree? d …