- Ants usually mean death.
- dreaming of how hervorkriecht in his apartment from a hole in a large amount of ants, he interpreted this as his imminent death. Penetrate ants crawling on the road to his house, he will only suffer, but to increase his household.
- look someone, like ants, feed slowly leave his house: he is of disease, domestic servants, and from all evil, what scares him to be freed.
- predicted to see ants: in the barn or shed distress and poverty.
- see: gain …
What do dream about pot hole really mean?
Search results for pot hole:
… For some species, a nest is simply a shallow depression made in sand; for others, it is the knot-hole left by a broken branch, a burrow dug into the ground, a chamber drilled into a tree, an enormous rotting pile of vegetation and earth, a shelf made of dried saliva or a mud dome with an entrance tunnel.
Synonyms of bird nest.
noun: den, lair, nidus; plural:birds’ nests, dens, lairs, niduses.
… Short explanation
Metal formed into a thin, even thread, now usually by being drawn through a hole in a steel die.
A wire is a single, usually cylindrical, flexible strand or rod of metal. Wires are used to bear mechanical loads and to carry electricity and telecommunications signals. Wire is commonly formed by drawing the metal through a hole in a die or draw plate. Standard sizes are determined by various wire gauges. The term wire is also used more loosely to …
… the inventions that led to photography and the camera. The device consists of a box or room with a hole in one side. Light from an external scene passes through the hole and strikes a surface inside where it is reproduced, upside-down, but with color and perspective preserved. The image can be projected onto paper, and can then be traced to produce a highly accurate representation.
Synonyms of camera obscura
noun: darkroom; plural: darkrooms; related terms: chamber.
… plural: closets, cupboards, lockers, ministries; related terms: storage locker, compartment, glory hole, lazaretto, locker room.
… of spring, fountain, water.
Explanation & Definition:
A hole sunk into the ground as a source of water, oil, natural gas or other fluids.
A water well is an excavation or structure created in the ground by digging, driving, boring or drilling to access groundwater in underground aquifers. The well water is drawn by an electric submersible pump, a trash pump, a vertical turbine pump, a handpump or a mechanical pump (e.g. from …
… body that is threaded, with a larger head on one end. It can be inserted into an unthreaded hole up to the head, with a nut then threaded on the other end; a heavy machine screw.
A bar made of wood or metal that slides into a socket and is used to fasten doors and gates.
Synonyms of bolt
noun: latch, bar; plural: latches, bars; related terms: bolt of lightning, thunderbolt, lightning.
… in business relationship, death of a friend’s business.
- see: lengthy illness;
- drill a hole in the earth: death of a relative, friend or other loved ones.
- drill in a dream: do not forget your friends, they long for you.
- to see or work with: futile work lie before you.
Explanation & Definition:
A tool used to remove material so as to create a hole, typically by plunging a rotating cutting bit into a stationary …
… plural: excavations; related terms: production, placer mining, opencast mining, strip mining, bore-hole, drill hole, bore, heading, drift, gallery, fathom, fthm, rag, hush, mine, strip mine, surface mine, surface-mine, drive, extract.
… a lot of work and profit-making activity, a treasure is acquired or arrival of a letter;
- dig a hole and come across a glistening substance: promises a favorable turn; Be of great misfortune tormented and full of sinister omens; dig and run into a dark hole;
- the hole fills with water issues are not lost despite the best efforts according to your will;
- dig up dead: bad conscience and bad lifestyle.
- ground or a tree: you have to cope with difficult work;