Browse dream dictionary by letter
Search for dreams meanings
You can browse and find a dream by dream theme or search by using the search engine of dreams.
How to use
Remember the most significant symbols of your dream. Separate them and put these words (one word at the time) in text box and search for dream interpretation in multi-cultural dream-book. This search engine will find all dreams that are most related to your dream.
Recently updated meanings
- Baker on 1st July'14
- Pancake on 1st July'14
- Polar bear on 1st July'14
- Wasteland on 27th June'14
- Recluse/Hermit on 27th June'14
- One-way street on 27th June'14
- Soap/Lather on 26th June'14
- Cupid (God of love) on 26th June'14
- Anteater on 22nd June'14
- Prayer on 22nd June'14
- Traffic light on 19th June'14
- Icicle on 18th June'14
- Bracelet on 18th June'14
- Iceberg on 18th June'14
- Planet Elements on 18th June'14
Search Results for: scoop
… or floating in water – you will date someone;
If sitting in the water – a failure;
To scoop the water out – success in matters of the heart;
To pump the water – gain of your incomes;
Foam on the water – victory;
To walk on the water – prosperity, success, good luck;
To take a bath – a carefree and happy life;
If the water is muddy – sadness, grief, dealing with bad people;
Bright, crystal clear water – the joy, pleasant news, good company, a loyal friend. …
… a stomp belay. The adze is used to cut footsteps (sometimes known as pigeon holes), as well as scoop seats in the hillside and trenches to bury an ice axe belay.
Synonyms of ice axe
noun: ice ax, piolet; plural: ice axes, piolets; related terms: ax, axe.
… he can draw from this other, he is also his family to be useful.
- Dreaming someone scoop it pure spring water, is he, if he himself has created the fountain, get a virgin, as much gold as he drew water, but it is dirty water, disease and disaster threatened by it.
- Is he another to drink from the fountain, clean or dirty water, he will make with the help of the other girl, rich or miserable.
- Runs on a water line to his house and donating them to others, he will become rich …
… word spatula is known to have been used in English since 1525.
Synonyms of spatula
noun: scoop; plural: scoops; related terms: blade, handgrip, handle, grip, hold, food turner, turner.