Browse dream dictionary by letter
Search for dreams meanings
You can browse and find a dream by dream theme or search by using the search engine of dreams.
How to use
Remember the most significant symbols of your dream. Separate them and put these words (one word at the time) in text box and search for dream interpretation in multi-cultural dream-book. This search engine will find all dreams that are most related to your dream.
Recently updated meanings
- Excise tax on 27th August'14
- Accepted on 27th August'14
- Acceptance on 27th August'14
- Foreign accent on 27th August'14
- Solitude on 27th August'14
- Albatross on 27th August'14
- Ejaculation on 26th August'14
- Disgust on 26th August'14
- Eclipse on 26th August'14
- One-horse carriage on 22nd August'14
- Objection on 22nd August'14
- Deuce on 20th August'14
- Teacher on 20th August'14
- Ecstasy (feeling) on 19th August'14
- Elephantiasis on 19th August'14
Search Results for: sponge
- to dream of sponge: joy and gladness.
Explanation & Definition:
A porous mass of interlacing fibers that forms the internal skeleton of various marine animals and usable to absorb water or any porous rubber or cellulose product similarly used.
A sponge is a tool, implement, utensil or cleaning aid consisting of porous material. Sponges are used …
… sandbag, schoolbag, shopping bag, sick bag, sickbag, skin, sleeping bag, sweat bag, tea bag, sponge bag, toilet bag, tool bag, tucker-bag.
… pot or cup may be used.
Synonyms of cadge
verb: beg, mump; related terms: bum, grub, mooch, sponge, obtain, freeload.
… Synonyms of give up
verb: forfeit, throw overboard, waive, forgo, forego, abandon, chuck up the sponge, drop by the wayside, drop out, fall by the wayside, throw in the towel, throw in, quit; related terms: abandon, lapse, foreswear, relinquish, renounce, quit, knock off, drop, leave off, sign off, retire, withdraw, pull the plug.