Browse dream dictionary by letter
Search for dreams meanings
You can browse and find a dream by dream theme or search by using the search engine of dreams.
How to use
Remember the most significant symbols of your dream. Separate them and put these words (one word at the time) in text box and search for dream interpretation in multi-cultural dream-book. This search engine will find all dreams that are most related to your dream.
Recently updated meanings
- Baker on 1st July'14
- Pancake on 1st July'14
- Polar bear on 1st July'14
- Wasteland on 27th June'14
- Recluse/Hermit on 27th June'14
- One-way street on 27th June'14
- Soap/Lather on 26th June'14
- Cupid (God of love) on 26th June'14
- Anteater on 22nd June'14
- Prayer on 22nd June'14
- Traffic light on 19th June'14
- Icicle on 18th June'14
- Bracelet on 18th June'14
- Iceberg on 18th June'14
- Planet Elements on 18th June'14
Search Results for: sterile
… neighbours, or a tragedy caused by a disease or measures taken by the authority.
• Water in a sterile land or stagnant water: People will gather in that place.
• Water flowing in an arable land: Fertility.
• Water springing from the earth or floods inundating a place: A hard test from the Almighty in the form either of a devastating plague, a hellish sword, in case houses were destroyed and their dwellers drowned in the dream; or annihilation or sufferings brought about by the …
… blood by the kidneys.
Urine (from Latin Urina, ae, f.) is a typically sterile liquid by-product of the body secreted by the kidneys through a process called urination and excreted through the urethra. Cellular metabolism generates numerous by-products, many rich in nitrogen, that require elimination from the bloodstream. These by-products are eventually expelled from the body during urination, the primary method for excreting water-soluble chemicals from the body. …
- If there money deposited or deposits, takes energy, which he has previously invested in sterile connections, back again.
- If the account is locked, however, to get at the moment of its energy reserves not approach.
A bank indicates a safe spiritual space.
- warns against swindlers and swindling;
- changing there money: profits;
- deposit money: a long-awaited wishes will come true;
- withdrawing money: debt;