Browse dream dictionary by letter
Search for dreams meanings
You can browse and find a dream by dream theme or search by using the search engine of dreams.
How to use
Remember the most significant symbols of your dream. Separate them and put these words (one word at the time) in text box and search for dream interpretation in multi-cultural dream-book. This search engine will find all dreams that are most related to your dream.
Recently updated meanings
- Hairdresser on 1st September'14
- Grasshopper on 31st August'14
- Greyhound on 31st August'14
- Griffon on 31st August'14
- Groceries on 31st August'14
- Guillotine on 31st August'14
- Flora of the Alps on 30th August'14
- Alps on 30th August'14
- Nightmare on 30th August'14
- Alpaca on 30th August'14
- Alpine pasture on 30th August'14
- Alphabet on 30th August'14
- Almanac on 29th August'14
- Iron ring on 29th August'14
- Pugilism on 28th August'14
Search Results for: summons
… feats, documents, facts, instruments; related terms: certificate, diploma, attestation, charter, summons, certificate, license, gazette, white paper, application forms, user-guide, brief, mock-up, script, Invoice, quote, RFP, Proposal, Contract, Packing slip, Manifest, Report detailed & summary, Spread sheet, MSDS, Waybill, Bill of Lading (BOL), Financial statement, Nondisclosure agreement, thesis, paper, journal, conveyances, commissions, patents.
… witness or production of evidence under a penalty for failure.
Synonyms of subpoena.
noun: summons, citation, writ; plural:subpoenas, summonses, citations, writs.
… someone to go somewhere or to do something.
Synonyms of invitation
noun: call, invite, summons, bidding; plural: calls, invites, summons, biddings; related terms: letter, missive, asking, request, summons, bidding, invite.
… oath indicates any one process. If such a dream perhaps caused by the fact that it has received a summons to court and then due to arousal dreams, to have an oath, it should be this dream attach any importance, because it has this been present more or less a blatant interference of the soul;
- drop perjury: warns great misfortune; you are involved in a process and your attempt to try to solve problems with not quite ethical funds;
- swear on something: have to adjust to quarrels and …
… sequences; related terms: plural form, bid, bidding, command, dictation, marching orders, summons, word, armed forces, armed services, military, military machine, war machine.