Browse dream dictionary by letter
Search for dreams meanings
You can browse and find a dream by dream theme or search by using the search engine of dreams.
How to use
Remember the most significant symbols of your dream. Separate them and put these words (one word at the time) in text box and search for dream interpretation in multi-cultural dream-book. This search engine will find all dreams that are most related to your dream.
Recently updated meanings
- Grasshopper on 31st August'14
- Greyhound on 31st August'14
- Griffon on 31st August'14
- Groceries on 31st August'14
- Guillotine on 31st August'14
- Flora of the Alps on 30th August'14
- Alps on 30th August'14
- Nightmare on 30th August'14
- Alpaca on 30th August'14
- Alpine pasture on 30th August'14
- Alphabet on 30th August'14
- Almanac on 29th August'14
- Iron ring on 29th August'14
- Pugilism on 28th August'14
- All Saints' day on 28th August'14
Search Results for: toiletries
Explanation & Definition:
Personal care or toiletries is the industry which manufactures consumer products used for beautification and in personal hygiene.
Care for someone who is disabled or is otherwise unable to care for themselves; can including bathing and cooking and managing bodily functions.
Synonyms of personal care
– ; related terms: care, tending, attention, aid.
… usually sell products including clothing, furniture, home appliances, toys, cosmetics, gardening, toiletries, sporting goods, do it yourself, paint and hardware and additionally select other lines of products such as food, books, jewelry, electronics, stationery, photographic equipment and baby and pet needs. Certain department stores are further classified as discount stores. Most department stores commonly have central customer checkout areas, generally in the front area of the store. …
… toilet train, toilet trained, toilet training, toilet table, toilet tent, toilet water, toiletry, toiletries