Browse dream dictionary by letter
Search for dreams meanings
You can browse and find a dream by dream theme or search by using the search engine of dreams.
How to use
Remember the most significant symbols of your dream. Separate them and put these words (one word at the time) in text box and search for dream interpretation in multi-cultural dream-book. This search engine will find all dreams that are most related to your dream.
Recently updated meanings
- Hairdresser on 1st September'14
- Grasshopper on 31st August'14
- Greyhound on 31st August'14
- Griffon on 31st August'14
- Groceries on 31st August'14
- Guillotine on 31st August'14
- Flora of the Alps on 30th August'14
- Alps on 30th August'14
- Nightmare on 30th August'14
- Alpaca on 30th August'14
- Alpine pasture on 30th August'14
- Alphabet on 30th August'14
- Almanac on 29th August'14
- Iron ring on 29th August'14
- Pugilism on 28th August'14
Search Results for: toothbrush & toothpaste
- To see toothbrushes or to use toothbrush in dream: clean up your own affairs.
Explanation & Definition:
The toothbrush is an oral hygiene instrument. The toothbrush used to clean the teeth and gums that consists of a head of tightly clustered bristles mounted on a handle, which facilitates the cleansing of hard-to-reach areas of the mouth. Toothpaste is commonly used in conjunction with a toothbrush to increase …
… used to make brushes for cleaning uses, as they are strongly abrasive; common examples include the toothbrush and toilet brush. The bristle brush is a common household cleaning tool, often used to remove dirt or grease from pots and pans.
Synonyms of bristle
noun: hair; plural: hairs; related terms: brush, fiber, fibre.
… make harm for you and damage you.
* Please, see also dreams meanings of amputation, body, toothbrush, toothache, tooth extraction.
Definition of Tooth (teeth):
Teeth (singular tooth) are small, calcified, whitish, bony enamel-coated structures found in the jaws (or mouths) of many vertebrates that are used to break down food.
Human teeth are small, calcified, hard, whitish structures found in the mouth. They …