How wool is interpreted depends on the hair of the lamb or sheep, or whether the ball of wool. The lamb’s wool can be indication for fuzzy thoughts and feelings. The dreamer has not created right order in his thinking. Wool generally symbolize a gentle, soft feeling, the yearning for human warmth and tenderness. If you work with wool, which is understood in terms of knitting. According to ancient …
What do dream about wool really mean?
Search results for wool:
… or skirt to help it hang smoothly and to prevent chafing of the skin from coarse fabrics such as wool. Slips are also worn for warmth, and to protect fine fabrics from perspiration. A full slip hangs from the shoulders, usually by means of narrow straps, and extends from the breast to the fashionable skirt length. A half slip hangs from the waist. It may also be called a waist slip or more rarely a petticoat.
Synonyms of slip (clothing).
noun: full slip, waist slip, half slip; plural: …
- In the dream you see tangled ball of wool: you will be confronted with difficult people, you will need lots of patience and if you make it, this will be well paid.
- There isn’t any explanation of dream in Hinduism.
- There isn’t any meaning of dream in Islam.
Explanation & Definition:
Something is twisted together untidily or mattted. Something is …
… been sheared (but before being processed into yarn or thread).
Synonyms of fleece.
… and a bottom layer of backing material. Batting is usually made of cotton, polyester, and/or wool.
Synonyms of wadding.
noun:padding, stuffing, wad; plural: wadding, wads.
… In most cases, two fabric layers surround a middle layer of batting (cotton, polyester, silk, wool or combinations of fibers) which is a lighter, insulating layer.
Synonyms of quilt
verb: pad, wad, stitch; noun: comforter, coverlet, blanket; plural: comforters, coverlets, blankets; related terms: puff, comfort, bed clothing, bedclothes, bedding, continental quilt, duvet, eiderdown, patchwork quilt, patchwork.
A slightly yellowish gray colour, as that of unbleached wool.
Beige may be described as an off-tan color or an extremely pale brown color.
The term originates from beige cloth, a cotton fabric left undyed in its natural color. It has since come to be used for a range of light tints chosen for their neutral or pale warm appearance.
Synonyms of beige
noun: ecru; related terms: light brown, chromatic.
… from moderately wealthy people a small fortune, because cotton is less valuable than sheep’s wool. This generally comprises pure gold.
- wear clothes made from this material: good prospects;
- (Bales of cotton, fabrics) view: business difficulties;
- spin or weave: profit and long journey.
Explanation & Definition:
A plant that encases its seed in a thin fiber that is harvested and used as a fabric or cloth.
… be a prosperous and praiseworthy man richly endowed with clothes.
- Dreaming of a, he collected wool from the cotton plant, he is from another, which is not too well off, according to the amount he collected, received modest funds. Does it all together with the wool on shrubs and planted him in a different place, he will become an obedient and willing servant, if he has retained the transplanted shrub.
- Does anyone have a citrus tree, he made the acquaintance of a noble, rich and …
Batiste is the softest of the lightweight opaque fabrics. It is made of cotton, wool, polyester, or a blend.
Synonyms of batiste
noun: cambric, lawn; plural: cambrics, lawns; related terms: cloth, fabric, textile, material.