What does my dream about Bow really mean?
Only the real true about dream, where you have seen various combinations with Bow. All symbols of dream are collected from different sources and cultures, so, please, select, adapt and interpret, how it fits best for you:
A bow like that of Cupid may, on the one hand the desire to be loved, indicate or symbolize the union of masculine and feminine. Bow (to shoot) is interpreted in ancient dream books as a favorable sign, one should be able to feel safe. If you shoot it yourself, you probably will soon experience an exciting adventure.
The arch in a dream may be a pun, referring actually to bend, bow. This suggests a feeling of inferiority. Although perhaps the dreamer has no reason to feel inferior, he feels perhaps on an unconscious level, the need of another person to feel superior and confesses to him that in the dream state. If the dreamer sees in his dream of an arc with a colored ribbon instead of a string, this represents a connection to the feminine principle and the feminine beauty.
On a spiritual level, the sheet of superiority, union of male and female, or standing for the ritual celebration.
- Triumph Arch would promises you climb too high and constant efforts by wealth;
- go through: many who previously ignored your position, you are now asking for advice;
- if a young woman collapsed arch: she will be unhappy in your new situation;
- arrows: show a lot of trouble in life;
- shoot with bow: means an adventure;
- seeing children playing with it: experience pleasure;
- a sheet of paper: some news.
- bow in a dream means that you are under good protection.
- None dream explanation in Islam.
Explanation & Definition:
A weapon made of a curved piece of wood or other flexible material whose ends are connected by a string, used for shooting arrows.
The bow and arrow is a projectile weapon system (a bow with arrows) that predates recorded history and is common to most cultures. Archery is the art, practice, or skill of applying it.
Synonyms of bow
verb: bend, stoop, incline, flex; noun: arc, arch, obeisance; plural: arcs, arches, obeisances.
Extras (sources, descriptions, references, external links):
- Explanation of Bow is based on many independent sources about dreams. That covers different views of New Age Interpreters, visions of Ancient Times Diviners and even Old Prophecies of Archaic Civilizations. The most remarkable names of these Seers are Oracles of Egypt, Akashwani of India, Artemidorus Daldianus of Greece, Muhammad Ibn Sirin (Muslim prophet), Gustavus Hindman Miller (Christian interpreter), Sigmund Freud (Jewish atheists, father of psychoanalysis), Carl Jung (Jewish psychiatrist);
- Short explanation of word/s is gathered from public dictionaries;
- Complete definition of word/s Bow is picked from Wikipedia and this is just a fragment of whole article. To see more, please, visit page dedicated for Bow_(weapon) on Wikipedia.